Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
18 September, 10:43
THEY FINALLY GOT THE ROUTERS

IT'S GOING TO BE A CRAZY NEXT WEEK

👇🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 September, 10:44
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
DEALS MADE / WE WON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
18 September, 11:06
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication

18 September, 11:21
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Listening to Garret Ziegler - HIckman as special Master ???
I K N .... more BS

It could be more corruption exposed. We won't have to wait long to find out. For a long while now I don't think the AZ Audit will do anything to actual change anything. Just a big pacifier and/or to bring election fraud possibilities into normies minds.

And them giving the release date out. Something doesn't add up
11:41 AM - Sep 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by starseasons in this post can reply
18 September, 11:46
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
I agree, something is going on, but its moving one chess piece on the game board at a time ... we have them, its just taking a LONG time to finish.

Maybe slipping to rope around Hickman's neck?

Remember we need to get all the remnants of satanbeasts, clean up all evil ... no more manifesting of sataniccultrituals, slavery, depravity. Burn it to the ground.
KILL IT ALL.

18 September, 11:55
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Agree. I hope it is a set up. We'll know soon