Doug from Canada @DougT
Amazing Polly - How Hospitals are Killing Us

The ones that organized this, notice I didn’t say people, use this to system to manage their farm animals, to kill off the old and sick.

“Through the introduction of the ICU and Critical Care Ward, hospitals have been subverted by cold, calculating technicians who do not care about individual patients.

Video is in 4 parts;
Part 1: My takedown of “Trusted Voice” of the Pandemic, Michael Warner.
Part 2: What is an Intensivist and how have they ruined Hospitals?
Part 3: The history of Critical Care – some shady characters emerge in the wake of WW2.
Part 4: Who benefits from this? Who forced the hiring of Intensivists in thousands of hospitals? Is this part of a darker agenda of population control and eugenics?”

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
08:09 PM - Sep 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by DougT in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
17 September, 08:25
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
It is the Deep State Embedded in our Society?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Time for Me to Fly - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Epic/LegacyTime for Me to Fly · REO SpeedwagonYou Can Tune a Piano, But You Can't Tuna Fish℗ 1978 Epic Records, a division of Sony Mus...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug from Canada @DougT
17 September, 08:11
We will keep their lives short...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
17 September, 09:09
You evil son of a bitch. I remember what you looked like and Ellen Degenerres reminded .me daily with her show as she aged from adrenochrome withdrawal who she was. You deserved a firing squad of not many but just 1 and the barrel pressed against your forehead.
My eyes narrowed with extreme hatred when I read this quote.