Kells 1960 @Kells1960
Was at my primary care for a physical today. He pushed the vaxx telling me how safe it is and how the publicity is fake that he has done the research himself. I told him no to any vaxxes. He told me I was at high risk. I told him I have HCQ in pill format waiting at home and I currently take the homemade version 2X daily. He said HCQ has been proven not to work, no studies support it and Ivermectin was for parasites. I remained quiet till he finished. He did say 1 positive thing about treatment...he said there was a facility working with the local doctors to provide IV transfusion of exactly what DeSantis is offering his citizens if they get covid. Before I walked out I informed him his research about HCQ and Ivermectin didn't quite go far enough because had it, he would have discovered Fauci's own studies supporting it as a vaxx for covid and the nobel prize awarded for Ivermectin's cures, respiratory issues being one of them, tumors and some cancers.
01:48 PM - Sep 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kells 1960, click on at the bottom under it