AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 September, 09:23
ARREST CONGRESS AND SENATE

https://constitution.congr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 September, 09:27
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
UNDER NESARA LAW ALL THOSE WITH A BAR CARD GET REMOVED . WHY DO 94% WHO HOLD OFFICE HAVE ONE ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
17 September, 09:36
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
...foreign agents right there...the card makes them one...

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
⬇️⬇️⬇️. CORRECT VERY GOOD GRASS HOPPER 👍
09:42 AM - Sep 17, 2021
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
Gwen Caldwell @GwenCaldwell
17 September, 11:48
This is what the LAW really says. DEFINE FOREIGN STATE!!
(a)A person who is a national of the United States whether by birth or naturalization, shall lose his nationality by voluntarily performing any of the following acts with the intention of relinquishing United States nationality—
(1)obtaining naturalization in a foreign state upon his own application or upon an application filed by a duly authorized agent, after having attained the age of eighteen years; or
(2)taking an oath or making an affirmation or other formal declaration of allegiance to a foreign state or a political subdivision thereof, after having attained the age of eighteen years; or

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 September, 04:54
In response Gwen Caldwell to her Publication
SOUNDS LIKE THAT WAS WRITTEN BY A BAR CLOWN USING PIG LATIN

17 September, 10:00
I love you posted the policy enforcer! I tell them now to their faces they aren't the law...they are corporate policy enforcers and not any law really!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 September, 10:11
CORRECT AGAIN 💥💥. ONCE 1871’ IS SHIT CANNED ! & 1776’ IS PUT BACK IN UCC GOES BYE BYE ! CODES & STATUES ARE NOT LAW , ITS POLICY ...... FRAUD TRAFFIC COURTS & FAMILY COURTS GO BYE BYE 👏👏👏👏

17 September, 09:59
Took near a year of immense volumes of BS and loads of expenses...but I won against corruption here in MESA County CO. Yeah, THAT county! I went to study this in detail for my own use in court last year fighting an attempt at extremely corrupt charges being filed against me with the county here. The newly re-elected Sherrif here suspiciously stepped down to a hospital security lead position? I never stopped with my rights, the real law in English not Dog Latin/legalese, and had developed absolutely no fear whatsoever in my government any longer along the way! Anon and Patriot before all this happened...but this exp. made me fierce. Considered undertaking law! But gotta wait n see what we wind up with for a nation to practice law in eh? Knew my pub. def. & prosecution both paid by same folks so talked. Used that avenue to covertly inform my prosecution/opposition of "what" I knew about my rights/citizenship!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 September, 10:08
WELL DONE PATRIOT 💥💥💥 WELCOME TO MY WORLD BEEN @ WAR WITH BAR CLOWNS FOR 30 YEARS NOW . THEY HATE WHEN I SIT IN THERE FRAUD COURTS WITH THAT GOLD FRINGE FLAG OF ENGLAND.
THAT SHERIFF WAS NOT ( CSPOA ) THATS AWESOME 😂😂 KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK IN THE STATE RUN BY ILLUMINATTI / DEEP STATE 👍