AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 September, 09:23
ARREST CONGRESS AND SENATE

https://constitution.congr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 September, 09:27
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
UNDER NESARA LAW ALL THOSE WITH A BAR CARD GET REMOVED . WHY DO 94% WHO HOLD OFFICE HAVE ONE ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
17 September, 09:36
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
...foreign agents right there...the card makes them one...

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 September, 09:42
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
⬇️⬇️⬇️. CORRECT VERY GOOD GRASS HOPPER 👍

Took near a year of immense volumes of BS and loads of expenses...but I won against corruption here in MESA County CO. Yeah, THAT county! I went to study this in detail for my own use in court last year fighting an attempt at extremely corrupt charges being filed against me with the county here. The newly re-elected Sherrif here suspiciously stepped down to a hospital security lead position? I never stopped with my rights, the real law in English not Dog Latin/legalese, and had developed absolutely no fear whatsoever in my government any longer along the way! Anon and Patriot before all this happened...but this exp. made me fierce. Considered undertaking law! But gotta wait n see what we wind up with for a nation to practice law in eh? Knew my pub. def. & prosecution both paid by same folks so talked. Used that avenue to covertly inform my prosecution/opposition of "what" I knew about my rights/citizenship!
09:59 AM - Sep 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 September, 10:08
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
WELL DONE PATRIOT 💥💥💥 WELCOME TO MY WORLD BEEN @ WAR WITH BAR CLOWNS FOR 30 YEARS NOW . THEY HATE WHEN I SIT IN THERE FRAUD COURTS WITH THAT GOLD FRINGE FLAG OF ENGLAND.
THAT SHERIFF WAS NOT ( CSPOA ) THATS AWESOME 😂😂 KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK IN THE STATE RUN BY ILLUMINATTI / DEEP STATE 👍

17 September, 10:16
I told them I don't know who's "law," they think they are trying to use on me but the only real law in the US is written in English! The county District Attorney finally stepped in and dropped all charges and dismissed the case entirely. Wondering if my last covert message to them stating I was suing the officers involved afterward and this case win by trial would be good for that case! Was less than a week after that email that the Dist Atty booted it. The lead officer in the problem was a local policy enforcer too! They are also about to learn what that means as well! Building myself a fearless knowledge-filled son too along the way!