Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
17 September, 10:16
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
When he refused to open that ostentatiously large church in Houston to shelter families who’d lost their homes in the hurricane a few yrs back — that got me going hmm 🤔. Surprised more people didn’t dig into that. Should’ve been bankrupted then. Ironically, wasn‘t it the same storm where the mattress guy opened his store up to shelter people in? Give THAT guy the millions. He’s more Chrstian than Osteen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
17 September, 01:41
We already knew Franklin jr. was up to odd behavior. So as I look below there is Frankie with the finger symbols.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Grace @Tianshi
17 September, 12:44

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
17 September, 12:26
A lot of them are & some collude with the Catholic church (Parsley is one I think?)

What I've researched on Billy Graham is hair-raising & is something a lot of people are going to have difficulty with

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
17 September, 01:06
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
17 September, 12:09
mr. blinky....

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
17 September, 07:26
Do It Q

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 September, 07:23
special place for these fooks.