The Mac @TheMac
15 September, 05:36
https://www.europeanleader...

I’m thinking nucleation warfare.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
15 September, 05:51
In response The Mac to his Publication
Splitting artificial atoms (nanoparticle vaccines) creating a dipole magnetic moment (separation of charge) ultimately transferring electrons as a plasmonic resonance energy transfer creating an alernating electric current generating a magnetic field that opens up the brain ion channel and actions a potential.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
15 September, 05:55
Boom!

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
17 September, 03:36
Sounds like they won't be needing any Vax ID cards. Pretty soon these people will be glowing in neon !!!

The Mac @TheMac
17 September, 03:38
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Heritable?

The Mac @TheMac
17 September, 03:38
Next generation?

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
17 September, 03:42
Was just looking it up 😆

The Mac @TheMac
17 September, 03:45
Magnetic storage device?

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
17 September, 03:46
the vaxed bodies

The Mac @TheMac
17 September, 03:47
Superparamagnetic nanoparticles?

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
wow.
How do scientists even come up with some of these ideas!
I am not a stupid person but I am obviously no genius like you.
I love your posts so I can try to research it but most is over my head!🙃
03:51 AM - Sep 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by RhondaMom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rhonda Rinard, click on at the bottom under it