Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
YOU ALL SAY YOU ARE ANONS... I've never meet an anon... I've met millions of PATRIOTS... GOD IS REAL....CALL ON HIM, I DARE YOU.... I'LL WAIT.......
08:12 PM - Sep 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Robert Franz @afsocrob
16 September, 08:51
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I've been a Christian since 2009 but I've been an Anon since 1990. Anons are Critical Thinkers and avid researchers for the Truth.

I don't know what everyone's "AWAKE DAY" was but mine was in 1990 when I worked at HQ Air Force Special Operations Command at Hurlburt Field, Florida. I have a Special Access security clearance which for you civilians, that is the HIGHEST in the land.

I worked with Military Intelligence and Operations and boy, was that an eye opener. Q was going on LONG BEFORE THEY WENT LIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA IN 2017.

I can tell you more but I'd have to kill you.

My point: After we kicked the Brits ass in 1776, a man called Adam Weishaupt founded the Illuminati and was funded by the Rothschild Dynasty. From that day forth, the Deep State was created and they began their agenda to DESTROY AMERICA.

WELCOME TO THE GREAT AWAKENING!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 September, 09:09
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
I am in levels far beyond this and to clear something up, I believe someone in the military would ONLY know about the ETs that are demonic, those our government is working with, the Alpha Dracona and their minons, greys, zetas etc. ( There are some grey/draco/zeta hybrids with angelic races. ) I digress, The Alpha Dracona are without empathy. They are the ones that feed on humans, and the cohorts the archons are astral parasites that feed on human suffering. The archons give them 'visionary intel" in exchange for the draco giving them "loosh" human energy essence to absorb by harming us. These races/ beings cut themselves off from Source and have to get their life force power from those connected at the heart with Source/God/Creator. There are thousands of benevolent ET races, they prefer to be called star people and the simply will not, lower their vibration to be made known to most of us. Most connections are made through dreams and other indirect methods. Raise your vibrations!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 September, 09:19
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
To add to my last reply here, there are several renaissance paintings of Mother Mary with the Baby Jesus and Star ships in the back ground. Those were not demon craft. Mary was Lyran Human hybrid and Gabriel was not just the angel that came to deliver the news of her pregnancy to her. Gabriel is the Pleaidian Father of Jesus. Jesus/Jeshua is Pleiadian Lyran Human and because he was direct seed by a Pleaidian with a Pleiadian direct seeded Lyran mother, is why he was able to perform extra miracles. As we activate our DNA we will be able to do more as he did and said we would. The stars over Marys head and the ships in so many Renaissance paintings are there because their star family was present at the time supporting them. the truth has been since wiped. As I said, there are levels of intel to be known above the 6 levels presented that the Deep State controllers of the military hope you never find out about.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 September, 08:46
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
/SALUTE

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
16 September, 08:17
i am both ❤️🙏😇🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

16 September, 08:20
In response Debra Whitney to her Publication
Yes, You are. nuff said.

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
16 September, 08:14
I am a CHILD OF GOD with a Patriotic❤️"

16 September, 08:15
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
there are hundreds of millions of us...

nuff said.