Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 September, 08:12
YOU ALL SAY YOU ARE ANONS... I've never meet an anon... I've met millions of PATRIOTS... GOD IS REAL....CALL ON HIM, I DARE YOU.... I'LL WAIT.......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
16 September, 08:51
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I've been a Christian since 2009 but I've been an Anon since 1990. Anons are Critical Thinkers and avid researchers for the Truth.

I don't know what everyone's "AWAKE DAY" was but mine was in 1990 when I worked at HQ Air Force Special Operations Command at Hurlburt Field, Florida. I have a Special Access security clearance which for you civilians, that is the HIGHEST in the land.

I worked with Military Intelligence and Operations and boy, was that an eye opener. Q was going on LONG BEFORE THEY WENT LIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA IN 2017.

I can tell you more but I'd have to kill you.

My point: After we kicked the Brits ass in 1776, a man called Adam Weishaupt founded the Illuminati and was funded by the Rothschild Dynasty. From that day forth, the Deep State was created and they began their agenda to DESTROY AMERICA.

WELCOME TO THE GREAT AWAKENING!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
To add to my last reply here, there are several renaissance paintings of Mother Mary with the Baby Jesus and Star ships in the back ground. Those were not demon craft. Mary was Lyran Human hybrid and Gabriel was not just the angel that came to deliver the news of her pregnancy to her. Gabriel is the Pleaidian Father of Jesus. Jesus/Jeshua is Pleiadian Lyran Human and because he was direct seed by a Pleaidian with a Pleiadian direct seeded Lyran mother, is why he was able to perform extra miracles. As we activate our DNA we will be able to do more as he did and said we would. The stars over Marys head and the ships in so many Renaissance paintings are there because their star family was present at the time supporting them. the truth has been since wiped. As I said, there are levels of intel to be known above the 6 levels presented that the Deep State controllers of the military hope you never find out about.
09:19 PM - Sep 16, 2021
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
01 October, 04:42
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Great to run across this info. When your at a Trump Rally talking to Anons you just met who Have been awake for 1.5 years. Saying Jesus is a Pleidian and they agreed shows how far this info is spreading among the collective.

#wwg1wga

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 October, 04:53
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
That made me smile. Many have known as we all are remembering, awakening our soul memories, one by one, little by little, for some, it comes in massive download dumps, especially the newly awakened.😂 To think God Almighty hasn't created life elsewhere in the cosmos or that it wouldn't bring in Ascended Masters from elsewhere to help the humans along, Jeshua for one, would be missing the beauty of the mystery. The Universe is so vast and complex with hundreds of thousands of dimensions just to this Universe Matrix. There are Infinite Universes in play. Our star brother Jeshua coming in with pure intact 12 strand activated DNA ( 10 strands are holographic in our morphogenic field) for a boost of Love, Light to help correct course back to connection with God is one of the most awesome things to happen in the last era and yet, par for the course on young planets. Our sun is so close to the Pleiades, they consider it a star in their constellation and earth, a Pleiadian planet.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 September, 04:25
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
Jesus is a star being, not so far removed. The Pleiadians consider our sun a part of their solar system and earth a Pleiadian planet. It's been hijacked and it's a long complicated story included within what many know as the Orion Wars. There is so much truth of our hidden history to come out. What I shared is not to say AA Gabriel is God. Many books of the Bible were hidden that would reveal a cosmic Christ and higher teachings of the laws of the cosmos, God's laws, Universal laws built into creation. Jesus called us his brothers and sisters because we come from the same Creator, Creative force, Source, and Creative Intelligence. The God in the bible that was humanized and given human characteristics was written in by the Annunaki who played a ruling role in ancient Sumeria, playing God over the humans. They added the rhesus monkey gene with the help of Sirian geneticists to dull humans down into an obedient slave race. There is evidence of nuclear war in Earth's past.