Mike Anon @Mike314
15 September, 07:16
So the "virus" is a parasite???

And so is cancer???

🤔🤔🤔

Very interdasting.

#Plandemic #vaccine #covidhoax

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
15 September, 11:19
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Well go figure this. Hubby had prostate cancer 4 years ago. He took 45 pin-point radiation treatments. Cancer burned out the prostate. In Dec 2020, he's diagnosed with kidney and skin cancer. Doctor recommended radiation treatment and/or chemo (which we said hell no) but some kind of treatment was recommended for 2-3rd week starting in Jan, 2021. On Jan 18, he gets COVID, goes on Ivermectin for 3 weeks, goes in for follow up and see what decision he had made for the cancer treatments. No treatment was necessary. All cancer was gone. Doctor couldn't believe it because all test revealed cancer. So either the doctor is a liar, or the Ivermectin took care of the cancer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
16 September, 08:01
In response Made In America to her Publication
You do not need ivermectin for cancer treatment stock up on lemons and organic honey manuka is the best but organic honey is good also and cheaper

Slice half a lemon squeeze into a glass ad 2 big spoons of organic honey a little mineral water and drink do this 3 times a day and do some fasting in between

Me i semi fast i will have like breakfast in the morning and will not eat after until say 3pm then nothing for the rest of the day and night

FACT: The human body heals faster if you fast

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
01:38 PM - Sep 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dale Bradburn, click on at the bottom under it