Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
16 September, 09:48
THEY KNEW ABOUT THE TUNNELS A LONG TIME AGO

THE ONLY REASON THEY HAD TO STEP IT UP NOW WAS BECAUSE
THERE WAS A RACE ENGINEERED THAT WAS A THREAT TO HUMANITY IF THEY SURFACED ABOVE GROUND

THAT IS WHAT THE “UNDERGROUND LABS” WERE DOING

IT GOT OUT OF “CONTROL”

THE TUNNELS WERE NOT JUST ABOUT THE “CHILDREN”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
https://youtu.be/A_odSKuD4...
Tunnels and Las Vegas... Don't y'all find it sus that the White Hat movement appears to originate from here? Juan and Negative48 always at a specific hotel... next to where they are building that giant sphere thing... nothing sus... move along... nothing to see.
Elon Musk's Boring Company Tunnel In Las Vegas - YouTube

Order A New Tesla Car (1,000 miles of free Supercharging): https://ts.la/rostam78449

10:27 AM - Sep 16, 2021
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Only people mentioned by boxoffrogs in this post can reply
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
16 September, 11:24
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Hmm 🧐… They woke us up
Now they better not give us half truths
I’m not buying what they want to teach Mainstream sheep … I want to see details

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 September, 10:30
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
I don't follow really anyone but you other researchers. And YES SUPER SUSPECT>

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
16 September, 11:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
🙏🌸 I more follow Carminda's lead. I typically riff off where she is at. I find looking at things from a global perspective helps. The American Psyop is heavy duty and we are all a PRODUCT of the input. We are the output. Often that causes human beings to begin to "cling" to specific poles of thought. Once there we get further split with MK Ultra programming in order to further isolate us as "individuals" so that their programming can target.

They need your hopelessness and fear, otherwise you will not comply with the program and they know that. They wrote a book called the Bible with the ending written first... and they work backwards from there, because the truth of the matter is, once the population reaches a certain limit, which is a variable by the DNA design, we will rebel as we discover the truth. Out of many, One... WWG1WGA... same diff. So the Bible says, once you have marked the tares, we gonna try and kill you all. Why not. we breed like rabbits. say the greys