Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
THEY KNEW ABOUT THE TUNNELS A LONG TIME AGO

THE ONLY REASON THEY HAD TO STEP IT UP NOW WAS BECAUSE
THERE WAS A RACE ENGINEERED THAT WAS A THREAT TO HUMANITY IF THEY SURFACED ABOVE GROUND

THAT IS WHAT THE “UNDERGROUND LABS” WERE DOING

IT GOT OUT OF “CONTROL”

THE TUNNELS WERE NOT JUST ABOUT THE “CHILDREN”
09:48 AM - Sep 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
16 September, 08:57
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
The Giants Of Delavan Lake | What To Believe?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 September, 10:45
https://youtu.be/yB-XBvNoB...
The Famous Phil Schneider Lecture From November 1995.

Phil Schneider was a geologist, structural engineer, and underground tunneling expert who participated in the construction of many deep underground cities and bases in North America and abroad for the government. In May of 1995, suffering from terminal cancer, he began giving talks in Las Vegas describing in detail the underground cities, the government's secret deal with negative aliens, high alien technology being employed by the government-including "corbamite" (element 140), mining on the moon, FEMA and martial law, the coming New World Order takeover, the Alien/ NWO genocide agenda to reduce the earth's population by 85% before 2029, and a host of other stunning revelations. Phil Schneider was an extraordinarily brave man who knew that he was going to be killed because of the information he was revealing to the American public.
3-5 Phil Schneider - November 1995 (FULL LENGH) - YouTube

The Famous Phil Schneider Lecture From November 1995.Phil Schneider was a geologist, structural engineer, and underground tunneling expert who participated i...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 September, 10:03
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
I THINK THIS WAS HIS LAST TALK BEFORE THEY KILLED HIM @ HIS HOME IN MILWAUKIE, OR 95’-96’ 🤔

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
18 September, 10:09
So Sad, I Loved Watching His Presentations! You Could See It Was Pure Truth!

Optical Awakenings @Unite
16 September, 10:38
That's a very good point! It always goes deeper than what they say on the surface!

16 September, 10:27
https://youtu.be/A_odSKuD4...
Tunnels and Las Vegas... Don't y'all find it sus that the White Hat movement appears to originate from here? Juan and Negative48 always at a specific hotel... next to where they are building that giant sphere thing... nothing sus... move along... nothing to see.
Elon Musk's Boring Company Tunnel In Las Vegas - YouTube

Order A New Tesla Car (1,000 miles of free Supercharging): https://ts.la/rostam78449

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 September, 10:30
I don't follow really anyone but you other researchers. And YES SUPER SUSPECT>

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
16 September, 11:24
Hmm 🧐… They woke us up
Now they better not give us half truths
I’m not buying what they want to teach Mainstream sheep … I want to see details

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
16 September, 10:03
DOES NOT SURPRISE AT ALL, THE TRUTH RESONATES IN YOUR HEART.

THANK GOD FOR THE GALACTIC ALLIANCE