Awake Now @Awakenow
Hi frens!! I’m taking a break. I am having a very difficult time with all that is happening. I’m losing faith. God speed…
05:57 AM - Sep 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Awakenow in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
15 September, 09:27
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Been there, done that!!! We're all just like Stretch Armstrong. Pushed, pulled, twisted, stretched, feeling like we're about to break. Then just when you're snapped back into shape, you get pulled, twisted, stretched all over again and you just wanna reach out and beat the snot out of someone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
15 September, 09:24
Prayers for you until you return!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
15 September, 10:06
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
15 September, 09:18
it happens.
GOD SPEED!!
love you in CHRIST MY FRIEND!!!
I have had to have several.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
15 September, 08:44
Sounds like its a time to walk away from all this jibber jabber and go inward. That is where we find peace in the midst of madness. When you are restored, we will still be here trying to figure out what the hell is habbenin! That's just cause we are social beings. But the truth is within. Rest up fren. Find your peace. Fill your heart with it 💞💞💞

Awake Now @Awakenow
15 September, 09:52
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
❤️❤️

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
15 September, 08:34
I Get Your Losing Hope, We Have All Crumbled, Just Probably Different Times, Its What Makes Us Unique! But Remember President Trump Did Not Go Through 5 Years Of BS, To Walk Away, This Will Happen! He Needs Us! And We Need You! Take A Break, And May God Grant You The Enlightenment You Need!! You Will Be Missed! WWG1WGA!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
15 September, 09:17
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
never ever give up,we are so close ❤🇨🇦

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
15 September, 08:33
Will be praying for you. Good to take a few days off. Were almost there, God gives us hope and God will win, but on his timing. My sister just told me last night her husband went behind her back and got the shot, he has dementia, not of sound mind. God knows the out come. For this reason I will never give up until I see everyone of these criminals taken down. GOD SPEED! God bless you Awake Now.

yae ebisu @yae51502951
15 September, 08:31

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 September, 08:26
Ask God to strengthen You, rest as needed, let go of the struggle for a bit and focus on Christ, You will receive all You need to refresh Your soul. Please know God Loves YOU so much, and You will never be left comfortless, He is always with YOU. You have been through so very much, and You have not turned back, keep facing forward and continue to step step step.... May God grant You peace and comfort this day, and all these days ahead. 🙏

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 September, 08:20
It is good to take a break. Recharge in Gods Word. I'll be praying for you and yours.

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
15 September, 06:57
Me too. I am abandoning all hope, only God can save us from the fall.

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
15 September, 06:22
Please take care of yourself. It's ok to take a break, ground yourself, heal, recharge. We'll be here when you decide to return. Sending prayers your way🙏

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 September, 06:18

Awake Now @Awakenow
15 September, 06:19
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
❤️❤️

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
15 September, 06:10

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
15 September, 08:26
In response james wafer to his Publication
Johnny Mandel Suicide is painless with lyrics - YouTube

enjoy this the vid i promised rebeccafarrellmusic

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
15 September, 06:06
WE as people of God on this group around the world, will keep your faith for you. Take a rest. Never stop loving in that beautiful heart of yours. We pray for healing and a good rest. God bless and we will hold your line for you. xxxxx

Awake Now @Awakenow
15 September, 06:20
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
Thank you. ❤️❤️

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
15 September, 05:59
Biblical Advice On How To Live Without Fear In The Last Days - YouTube

For prayers SUBSCRIBE to our Prayer channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm0suAQS-edihyD8o64ctuw*This is an original narration recorded specifically fo...

Awake Now @Awakenow
15 September, 06:05
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
❤️❤️

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
15 September, 09:19
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Comforting. Beautiful. God wins!