Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
14 September, 03:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Not trusted a word this guy has said in a long time the same guy who said he took girls to top of the pops young girls knowing they would have to sleep with the presenter (jimmy savville) also says he has been in the DUMBS also says he worked with many elite & was offered tons yeah right lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
14 September, 03:35
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
He hasn't gotten a date right YET.

No reason to believe anything he says.

#QANON #Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
14 September, 03:52
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
jimmy saville = pure evil and its no good people saying they did not know at the time, as some did try and speak out, John Lydon is definitely one who made comment well before full disclosure (if thats what you can call it) happened. trust God and your instincts ❤️

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
14 September, 02:42
charlie is on my “careful who u follow list”

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 September, 03:08
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Yeah I know he is what he is, but that doesnt mean they arent using him.
Simon calls him out a bit sometimes when he steps on shit, but Simon is a Solid Nana would bet the farm on that one.

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
14 September, 02:29
Yes, it made the rounds last week. It's fraudulent. Why would we need a Brit to make a NEW one in the first place? 2nd, the first one is perfectly good. 3rd, if the 2nd document is adopted, it negates the original document. Critically think, folks!!! This is BS again from someone who states freely that he has NO problem putting out misinformation.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
14 September, 02:00
Dr Charlie Wood whom is not a doctor of anything. He displayed all the documents that were going to be used by "The Hidden King" to gain control of the UK Monarchy by presenting them to the High Court....... it turned out that "The Hidden King" was a whack job Kiwi that had escaped from a sex cult in Auckland NZ and has since disappeared. Mr Charlie Ward has attempted to remove all evidence from the internet of his involvement. Soon after this failed venture he moved on to Q very quickly and started his insiders club. His son does not think very highly of him either
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
https://www.kingof.uk/

14 September, 03:14
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Hullett was no doubt scammer as was Jay Gould it appears and Kim G. Charlie is what he is but Simon is solid.
🤣🤣I do not doubt for a minute that the white hats have used Charlie to move money as I understand he is the best at it. He moved money it appears for many of the bad guys for yrs.

I dont really think they would hire him for his high moral standing🤣🤣

Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
14 September, 04:13
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
i don't watch Charlie Ward anymore, but I watched hiim from the very beginning, and he's never been any more or less than what he says he is - a common bloke. He offered his platform to all comers, and there were some clinkers along the way. That said, there's nothing wrong with distancing from clinkers, once proven. This pretend king did have some interesting things to say about the royalty, going back a long way, and many of these sordid details were obscure and verifiable. He did have some insights into the Cabal. All of these guys are just guys, not demons or liars. IMO.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 September, 01:47
DOC IS SAID TO BE FROM GOGUAN THATS WHAT I DONT LIKE ABOUT IT FIRST OFF , THERE ARE OTHERS .....
IF RE WROTE ITS AN IMPORTANT DOC

14 September, 03:20
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Nana wonders who its from, hell anyone can just write shit down. I dont see anything about it that makes it anything but someones wishful thinking.
Anyone know who originated it or why the hell it would have any force or relevance to anything short of wishing?

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
14 September, 01:45
YEP"

arba happihr @arba
14 September, 01:42
yep its wonderful

14 September, 03:34
In response arba happihr to her Publication
But what force of law does it have short of being wishful thinking is my question.