Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 September, 01:40
Have yall seen this document?

https://drcharlieward.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
14 September, 02:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Dr Charlie Wood whom is not a doctor of anything. He displayed all the documents that were going to be used by "The Hidden King" to gain control of the UK Monarchy by presenting them to the High Court....... it turned out that "The Hidden King" was a whack job Kiwi that had escaped from a sex cult in Auckland NZ and has since disappeared. Mr Charlie Ward has attempted to remove all evidence from the internet of his involvement. Soon after this failed venture he moved on to Q very quickly and started his insiders club. His son does not think very highly of him either
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
https://www.kingof.uk/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
i don't watch Charlie Ward anymore, but I watched hiim from the very beginning, and he's never been any more or less than what he says he is - a common bloke. He offered his platform to all comers, and there were some clinkers along the way. That said, there's nothing wrong with distancing from clinkers, once proven. This pretend king did have some interesting things to say about the royalty, going back a long way, and many of these sordid details were obscure and verifiable. He did have some insights into the Cabal. All of these guys are just guys, not demons or liars. IMO.
04:13 PM - Sep 14, 2021
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MannyQuestions in this post can reply
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
15 September, 02:45
In response Manny Questions to his Publication
He was on my radar because I have followed the Q movement from the beginning and he appeared about Feb - March last year. When Charlie and Simon started claiming they were on the phone to the Q Team I knew they were charlatans. Q made it very clear that there would be NO outside coms from the Q board. I do give high value for infomation from people that are close to Trump, like Flynn, Dan Scavino and a few others. We need to be on the look out for false prophets

Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
15 September, 09:09
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
We can agree to disagree. Ive never seen anything harmful or lmaliciois come out of sny of these podcasters, but I try to use discernment at all times. As I said Ive stopped watching because I personally dofnt feel there was any more value. That decision dorsnt infer these are bad people.