Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Awakening isn't rising up to some superior level of understanding and being better than others. It is a groaning passage of pain as you become ever more humbled by growing awareness of how totally clueless you are about the world.
07:03 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 August, 12:17
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I am looking forward to learning about the many truths that were hidden from us by [their] fabricated lies. For once I will look forward to getting an education. So much to learn in so little time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
16 February, 05:23
The dark night of the soul first, so your relish every second of your freedom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
01 February, 12:01
This statement is true for me.

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
31 January, 08:46
God that is so absolutely true. Every day is a learning curve

LoveConquers All @All777Love
31 January, 08:45
So true!🙏🏽💗

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
30 January, 01:54
Humbled is the key word.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
30 January, 01:50
Letting go of ego and replacing with love 💖💖

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
30 January, 12:35
learning to kill my EGO was hard, The one truth I do know to be a truth is that we dont know. ..Stay Grounded . no one is more than another.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
29 January, 10:48
Martin! you found your way here! Ha yes, beautiful post and it will do well here...this is a group that appreciates those words!

Anthony Marco @TruthAndJusticeFQRAll
29 January, 10:46
I love the way you never sugarcoat anything! Good to see your posts again Martin! First day on this platform :-).

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
29 January, 10:43

Janice SureJan @toleoni
29 January, 10:31
Knowledge, Heartfelt Gratitude,
a Newfound Hope, is what
The Awakening has given me!

Lynne Geis @lynneg
29 January, 10:25
Truth!

Heidi Erickson @Heidi_E
29 January, 05:31
Oh, how true this is ...

Lisa Story @TurkeyBakon
29 January, 05:22
So perfect

Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
29 January, 05:09
I have missed your writing sooooo bad!!!! i lost my twitter about 3 months ago. A crazy family member reported me😂🤣. Copyright that she sent me🙄. It's the TDS THING. I have just missed you. Your website isnt like seeing you😘. I invited you to Utah. I hope you remember!!!!

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
29 January, 01:02
it's a Bittersweet Awakening. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. But once you know and once you've seen all the evil in every crevice of society, you can never unsee it again. It is a burden we bare but willingly so if our Awakening to it will help win this battle. This is fir the whole world! Truly, WWG1WGA!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
29 January, 12:59
Truth spoken! The more you expand your knowledge, the more you realize there is so much more to discover. The expansion is breathtaking, it comes faster and faster and as all your pieces begin to come together, you realize you are only at the beginning....very humbling indeed.

Lucy One Two @Lucy12
29 January, 12:30
Yep, I agree with that.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
29 January, 12:29
Groaning is a perfect word to use for the process we are undergoing. It is a palpable experience combined with holding my head, staring out the window, sighing, pacing about and a myriad of other symptons associated with awakening to the world truths.

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
29 January, 12:36

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
29 January, 12:36
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

Nunya Business @AAug22
29 January, 11:47
The more I learn the dumber I feel. The dumber I feel the more I want to learn. Knowledge is more addictive than any drug I've heard of.

Linda Smith @linlou55
29 January, 11:46
Amen, truth!

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
29 January, 11:22
It's somewhat frightening to know there is a possibility the others won't wake up.
This process is not fun.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
29 January, 11:14
Being awake just makes you want to learn more - do more - be a person in the world. You know what's waiting. Keep looking and trying to make that difference.

Pam Holzknecht @JoyfulArtist
29 January, 11:14
Awakening is a process. A process of undoing certain beliefs that hold you back from being your true self. This doesn't happen overnight, matter of days and or even weeks and months. This takes time and is a process of growing and evolving to be the beings God desires us to be which is true expressions of love. When one changes within then the World will chane.

NEO ONE @Neo
29 January, 11:11
You can only awake if you kill the own Ego.

Jody Mittiga @SayThePledge
29 January, 11:10
Agreed @martingeddes . Awakening is feeling/sensing a crack in our personal thought paradigm and being willing to apply the pressure necessary to completely fracture and bust open the glass ceiling. It's an exhausting exercise - mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 11:05
Good advice Martin. Always give credit to others, Anon's, that have put the time in to do the hard research. It is not a contest to see who is the smartest or knows the most first.

It takes many voices Nana thinks.

Warm n fuzzy
Humble
Badass keep your head in the game

All are needed to cross this finish line.
There are millions going thr this journey at different levels of discovery, we need to be here to help them thr each level when they need it, but not push it on them in arrogance.
Nana is an artist at play, I love your work.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
30 January, 12:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The end is love 💖💖💖

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
29 January, 11:00
i feel alone with God the more i get to know more. quite isolating.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
29 January, 11:15
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
Don't feel isolated - we are all here to do our best - with eachother