Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 September, 02:39
From Lin:

I have just learned that Veronica Wolski saw the face of God this morning at 12:44 a.m.

My faith tells me that as she knelt before her Creator, He said, “Well done, my good and faithful child, well done.”

Now on Earth, it is our responsibility to ensure that these medical murders stop NOW and the perpetrators be brought to justice.

Veronica will be on her bridge in Heaven looking down on us.

We must do our best to make sure Veronica did not leave this Earth in vain.

We pray for Veronica’s family and friends that they be comforted in this difficult time of loss. We pray for ALL that are captives to medical tyranny in our country and around the world. It must end.

As my brother in Christ, Jarrin Jackson, says, “Now go to war.”

Non-violent civil disobedience.

Let your voices be heard, Patriots. For Veronica. For your fellow Americans. For the world. For humanity.

Lin 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
13 September, 03:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
She was too well known to let her go and be treated with HCQ or Ivermectin - it would have shown the world those meds worked. They kept her, medically neglected her, until she died...

Everyone is legally allowed to sign out AMA unless they are on a 51/50 hold. Her husband had POA - he wanted her out. The hospital held her hostage and refused to listen to the patient or the POA - she was medically kidnapped, and murdered.

Veronica - you may be at peace now, but your legacy is fighting on. This won't rest. You touched too many people. They choose the wrong way to keep you silent.

If anyone knows how to reach Lin Wood - I called the police dept over 50 times tonight as a professional nurse requesting a welfare check on a patient, and requesting to speak to a supervisor. I was hung up on every time, the one person I spoke with refused my requests numerous times and hung up on me. Lin needs to know...police refused to help when asked my a medical professional.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Michael379 in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
13 September, 04:22
In response Michael 379 to his Publication
Thank you!