Doq Holliday @doqholliday
From Lin:

I have just learned that Veronica Wolski saw the face of God this morning at 12:44 a.m.

My faith tells me that as she knelt before her Creator, He said, “Well done, my good and faithful child, well done.”

Now on Earth, it is our responsibility to ensure that these medical murders stop NOW and the perpetrators be brought to justice.

Veronica will be on her bridge in Heaven looking down on us.

We must do our best to make sure Veronica did not leave this Earth in vain.

We pray for Veronica’s family and friends that they be comforted in this difficult time of loss. We pray for ALL that are captives to medical tyranny in our country and around the world. It must end.

As my brother in Christ, Jarrin Jackson, says, “Now go to war.”

Non-violent civil disobedience.

Let your voices be heard, Patriots. For Veronica. For your fellow Americans. For the world. For humanity.

Lin 🙏🙏🙏
02:39 AM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Tina Smith @Spiritalker53
14 September, 01:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
God bless her!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
13 September, 02:26
I am completely heart broken losing my sister patriot Veronica. Rest in peace sister. You will be missed. 😥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
13 September, 01:20
Prayers for her family.🙏🙏🙏🙏So sad😥😥😥😥♥️♥️♥️♥️

James Stedman @Silentjim6677
13 September, 12:07
The time for civil disobedience is over. long over. Its time to take everything back. By whatever means necessary. Burn it all to the damn ground. RIP Veronica.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
13 September, 10:41
Oh, dear Veronica! I think they let her die. Basterds! But GOD wins this war and they wil get what they deserve!
Please bring my greatings to OUR FATHER in heaven, Veronica!😘

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
13 September, 10:32
😥😥😥

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
13 September, 10:16
omg this is heartbreaking 💔 Godspeed Veronica

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 September, 09:40
Nana will be getting the treatments for my self and my Mom now.
It is apparent that hospitals and doctors are determined to kill ppl regardless of legal documents for treatment.
We need, as DoQ said last week, an alternative to corrupt hospitals!

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
13 September, 09:33
🙏🙏HOW is this possible???? I thought a hospital could NOT refuse to discharge a patient if they requested such or their rep with a medical POA requested in behalf of the patient! I'm surprised the hospital's legal team let this happen, ESPECIALLY with the world watching! All I can say is, can opened.....worms everywhere! Lawsuits incoming!!!

Veronica, we will miss your warm, smiling presence, your gracious tenacity in the face of the opposition, your contagious optimism and your undying patriotism! Our prayers go out to your family, sweet lady and may you rest in peace knowing that your fellow Patriots will pick up your banner and continue the fight! 🙏🙏

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 September, 09:43
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Where are our legal teams?

Need to hold this hospital with a lawsuit - not allowing for a :hospital "advocate" and family member to remove her to a supportive Ivermectin facility, even if that was provided from HOME!!!

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
13 September, 11:24
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Lets face it,
Veronica is a high target of the deep shit state
as her billboards preach the uncomfortable truth.
She has been captured by the medical mafia and is being held
at the slaughter house disguised as a detention centre
aka “hospital”.
She currently sits on death row surrounded by satanists
who are trying to figure out how much money the hospital will make
if they are able to carry out her execution ,
this is war and our sister has been taken captive.
In jesus name , spirit of God rise up and infuse Veronica with resurrection life yes even the life that raised Jesus from the dead,
we call Veronica well and in good health in jesus name and every
evil force working to the contrary, stand down in Jesus name!
Every weapon that is formed against veronica will fail in Jesus name
and veronica will preach the life giving power of Jesus.
Amen

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 September, 09:31
1244 DECODE:

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
13 September, 10:17
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
WOW! I went to q drop 1244 nothing seemed relevant but this👀🙏❤️

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
13 September, 09:28
so so so hard to be on the high frequency, light and love train when evil is knocking on all of our doors…God give us strength, faith and courage.. let us fight for all of Your children

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
13 September, 09:26
Bless her soul and fuck those doctors.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
13 September, 09:08
May God Grant Her Eternal Peace! So Sad This Is Happening In Our Country, These People Must Pay! What A Loss Of The Number 1 Patriot! We Will Miss You Veronica! God Couldn’t Bare For Her To Suffer Anymore! Rest In Peace!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 September, 08:35
No wayyyyyy..... worst news ever..... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
13 September, 08:30
That's so sad. We will miss you Veronica. Praying for comfort for her family.

Shell WaterNSea @SEASHELL
13 September, 08:29
Prayers for Veronica and Her Family. She will always be with us on this fight, She has received her Wings. 😥🇺🇲🙏

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
13 September, 08:28
We were told that hospitals would be obsolete by the end of the year. They kicked a hornets nest on this one. VW was a super patriot sister that was loved by all. NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!!

Julie Roe @gma210
13 September, 09:45
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
I pray they all get what they deserve! Justice is coming!!! We will all fight to make sure Veronica's death was not in vain! Thank you dear Patriot! You will be missed but we will meet on the other side!

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
13 September, 08:13
So wrong..... get them Mr. Wood!!!!! If I can assist in anyway..........

Silver Cat @silvercat
13 September, 08:12
Whomever was complicit in causing her death will have a very interesting life and a completely unenviable karma. Veronica, we love you and send prayers for your spirit and all your loved ones.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
13 September, 08:08
this is very sad & I am hoping it is part of the plan to wake us up and she is still alive (After all she is friends with some very very important people :) Perhaps a VERY “important” person herself... 😉 Either way, this is to show us that this happens EVERY SINGLE day all over the world, and most especially to the elderly that they don’t need anymore, and the children that they want to use as medical experiments , for organs, or to cover up an error or vax damage. It happens EVERY day,all day. I have talked to many of these parents. The evil is too much for most people to comprehend and that is how hospitals get away with it. I know a specific hospital in London that is funded for “brain research” on children by none other than Bill Gates! they started a network with a hospital in Saudi Arabia and Philadelphia Childrens. They put kids on ventilators, tell parents they can’t live a good life & kiIl them. I could go on and on. I could write a book about the evils at these hospitals.

Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
13 September, 07:45
take one minute and call the hospital; whoever answers, let them know they are complicit in veronicas desth

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
13 September, 07:40
She is home and we will all see her soon :)

amy lilley @amylilley
13 September, 07:35
Incredibly heartbreaking💔💔💔her crown must be remarkable👑👑👑much prayer for comfort and grace for her Family and All the Anons🙏🏻🐸💯🇺🇸😇❤️🙏🏻😎

memes matter @NoComment
13 September, 07:09
,but. This has to be part of the "there will be pain" where the best is yet to come dear Lord? I pray VeroniQa is ALIVE. I cant accept this. I need more...time.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
13 September, 06:30
NOooooooooo!!!!!!
😢

Enough Already! @emdSD
13 September, 06:21
this makes me incredibly emotional. never even met her but feel as if knew her better than i do my neighbors or the moms at my kids' school. she was real and truthful and an incredible, brave warrior and light. so very sad to hear this news. :(

Stella Bella @NasNas
13 September, 05:02
😭

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
13 September, 04:21
My heart is so sad. I wish this were all over. Rest in Peace Veronica :(