Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 September, 02:39
From Lin:

I have just learned that Veronica Wolski saw the face of God this morning at 12:44 a.m.

My faith tells me that as she knelt before her Creator, He said, “Well done, my good and faithful child, well done.”

Now on Earth, it is our responsibility to ensure that these medical murders stop NOW and the perpetrators be brought to justice.

Veronica will be on her bridge in Heaven looking down on us.

We must do our best to make sure Veronica did not leave this Earth in vain.

We pray for Veronica’s family and friends that they be comforted in this difficult time of loss. We pray for ALL that are captives to medical tyranny in our country and around the world. It must end.

As my brother in Christ, Jarrin Jackson, says, “Now go to war.”

Non-violent civil disobedience.

Let your voices be heard, Patriots. For Veronica. For your fellow Americans. For the world. For humanity.

Lin 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
She was too well known to let her go and be treated with HCQ or Ivermectin - it would have shown the world those meds worked. They kept her, medically neglected her, until she died...

Everyone is legally allowed to sign out AMA unless they are on a 51/50 hold. Her husband had POA - he wanted her out. The hospital held her hostage and refused to listen to the patient or the POA - she was medically kidnapped, and murdered.

Veronica - you may be at peace now, but your legacy is fighting on. This won't rest. You touched too many people. They choose the wrong way to keep you silent.

If anyone knows how to reach Lin Wood - I called the police dept over 50 times tonight as a professional nurse requesting a welfare check on a patient, and requesting to speak to a supervisor. I was hung up on every time, the one person I spoke with refused my requests numerous times and hung up on me. Lin needs to know...police refused to help when asked my a medical professional.
03:19 AM - Sep 13, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
13 September, 10:28
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Good for you for calling. Yeah, they kicked the hornet's nest with this one.
I'm heartbroken.
She could absolutely have signed out AMA, or gone home with Hospice. Something is off here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
13 September, 04:20
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
This actually happens a lot - you would be surprised. I knew what was happening when Lin posted. They refuse to release the patient, the police won't get involved (why I said she needed a welfare check, they are required to check but this station refused). It has to go through the court system - and by then, the patient is dead. They literally line the hallway with security, so family cannot even get in to see the patient or attempt to move them out.

Medical kidnapping.

In this case, probably ordered to do it so she could not get ivermectin, recover, and prove to the world ivermectin works.

Ignorance or arrogance in doctors following 'approved protocol' and not willing to work 'outside the box', on top of hospital admins who were probably told to let her die and not to release her under any conditions.

That's what my gut says...and I've seen enough to read between the lines I haven't seen or know about here.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
13 September, 10:25
[1 Hour Loop] We Didn't Start the Fire - Billy Joel | Music I Like - YouTube

Use the Brave browser and support your favorite content creators (using this link will help me as well): https://brave.com/los331LYRICS:Harry Truman, Doris D...

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
13 September, 09:37
Lin called himself too and was treated the same
https://t.me/linwoodspeaks...

Michael 379 @Michael379
13 September, 09:35
lwood @fightback .law

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
13 September, 04:22
In response Michael 379 to his Publication
Thank you!

President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
13 September, 09:32
CRIMINAL! Just like this administration!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
13 September, 08:22
Yes, they were holding her hostage if a legal medical POA was there to remove her from the hospital and they refused. Isn't it strange that the hospital was drawing it out until "the administrator" could be reached on Monday and she died before that happened. Family may have basis for large lawsuit. Rest in peace Veronica. You will be remembered as a brave and selfless patriot!

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
13 September, 04:25
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Admin's are on call 24/7...they get called for less things than this.

Admin must have been ordered to let her die and not release her for any reason - they will probably be paid handsomely for this...

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Laritha Savage @Laritha
13 September, 04:03
Did they trust the hospital? Why would she even go there? That med is available online and at vet supply. Can be rubbed on feet or skin if not able to use reg. way. Mexico does not require prescription.