sercorimo ... @sercorimo
12 September, 03:39
HERE'S WHAT THEY HAVE PLANNED 4 US THIS WINTER.
Remember Joey B using the phrase "Dark Winter"?
Have a good look at what The Resident in Thief is going 2 try 2 enforce...👇
It is laughable.
I laughed so loud while reading the attached image from 4ch that I scared the cat - twice.
So, here is my question.
Who is going to enforce these unenforceable orders?
There are many reasons why this process is called THE GREAT AWAKENING, & not The Medium Size Awakening.
Everyone will have it shoved in their face & everyone will be given the opportunity 2 choose their fate.
If you're reading this, you made that choice a long time ago.
Good, because It's almost time now.
Pray, meditate, fast, rest & get strong in ALL areas of your life.
You're going 2 need every ounce of your strength 2 get through this.
I thank you 4 being here & I thank you 4 playing your role in this disaster/adventure movie we're living in called "The Great Awakening".

GAC
www.greatawakecoach.com
#TheNewNuremberg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
They're is no way this will be enforced. Biden is one stupid bleephole. Can you imagine the lawsuits that will jam up the courts? Biden takes over reaching to a whole new freaking level. I'm not getting the jab. I will keep my job and i will not have extra taxes taken out of my check. Oh I'm also gonna travel. Joe blow ain't got any political power. Durn fool ain't even President.
06:27 PM - Sep 12, 2021
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryLee68 in this post can reply
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
12 September, 06:31
In response Mary Lambert to her Publication
Fool isn't even alive

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
12 September, 06:34
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I know. I meant the person posing as him. I get to writing so fast, but not fast enough to catch up with what I'm thinking too post. Thanks for the catch