sercorimo ... @sercorimo
12 September, 03:39
HERE'S WHAT THEY HAVE PLANNED 4 US THIS WINTER.
Remember Joey B using the phrase "Dark Winter"?
Have a good look at what The Resident in Thief is going 2 try 2 enforce...👇
It is laughable.
I laughed so loud while reading the attached image from 4ch that I scared the cat - twice.
So, here is my question.
Who is going to enforce these unenforceable orders?
There are many reasons why this process is called THE GREAT AWAKENING, & not The Medium Size Awakening.
Everyone will have it shoved in their face & everyone will be given the opportunity 2 choose their fate.
If you're reading this, you made that choice a long time ago.
Good, because It's almost time now.
Pray, meditate, fast, rest & get strong in ALL areas of your life.
You're going 2 need every ounce of your strength 2 get through this.
I thank you 4 being here & I thank you 4 playing your role in this disaster/adventure movie we're living in called "The Great Awakening".

GAC
www.greatawakecoach.com
#TheNewNuremberg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
12 September, 06:27
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
They're is no way this will be enforced. Biden is one stupid bleephole. Can you imagine the lawsuits that will jam up the courts? Biden takes over reaching to a whole new freaking level. I'm not getting the jab. I will keep my job and i will not have extra taxes taken out of my check. Oh I'm also gonna travel. Joe blow ain't got any political power. Durn fool ain't even President.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
12 September, 06:34
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I know. I meant the person posing as him. I get to writing so fast, but not fast enough to catch up with what I'm thinking too post. Thanks for the catch