sercorimo ... @sercorimo
HERE'S WHAT THEY HAVE PLANNED 4 US THIS WINTER.
Remember Joey B using the phrase "Dark Winter"?
Have a good look at what The Resident in Thief is going 2 try 2 enforce...👇
It is laughable.
I laughed so loud while reading the attached image from 4ch that I scared the cat - twice.
So, here is my question.
Who is going to enforce these unenforceable orders?
There are many reasons why this process is called THE GREAT AWAKENING, & not The Medium Size Awakening.
Everyone will have it shoved in their face & everyone will be given the opportunity 2 choose their fate.
If you're reading this, you made that choice a long time ago.
Good, because It's almost time now.
Pray, meditate, fast, rest & get strong in ALL areas of your life.
You're going 2 need every ounce of your strength 2 get through this.
I thank you 4 being here & I thank you 4 playing your role in this disaster/adventure movie we're living in called "The Great Awakening".

GAC
www.greatawakecoach.com
#TheNewNuremberg
03:39 PM - Sep 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 November, 11:54
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Fortune favors the prepared mind.
If the grocery store won't sell me groceries because I'm not vaxed then I will take what I need from biden voters. If the bank wont let me have my own money because I'm not vaxxed then I'll take what I need from biden voters. Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 September, 01:45
Dark Winter was actually a small pox drill . . . do a search and you should find all of the people involved in it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Sue @HisWorld
12 September, 08:49
so when you say laughable and who will enforce it do you mean its jyst talk garbage or are we really going to have this happen?

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
12 September, 07:19
Joe Biden is a fraud and a criminal period? Ignore this mother forker!

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
12 September, 06:37
this isn't gonna end well for the DS.. crash n burn

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
12 September, 06:32
Vaccine apartied

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
12 September, 06:40
In response Alicia Maria to her Publication
true story

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
12 September, 06:27
They're is no way this will be enforced. Biden is one stupid bleephole. Can you imagine the lawsuits that will jam up the courts? Biden takes over reaching to a whole new freaking level. I'm not getting the jab. I will keep my job and i will not have extra taxes taken out of my check. Oh I'm also gonna travel. Joe blow ain't got any political power. Durn fool ain't even President.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
12 September, 06:31
In response Mary Lambert to her Publication
Fool isn't even alive

Desert Dog @Zippydog
12 September, 06:16
Even though we are living in the twilight zone I don't see this flying. This happens and there will be blood.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
12 September, 06:11
laughable.

Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
12 September, 05:11
😁Haha

Tracey Weller @Tweller
12 September, 03:41
Good grief,,,we have to go through another dark winter? How many more people will die?

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
12 September, 03:44
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Biden is not in control.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
12 September, 06:28
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
If evil has infiltrated every aspect of human life across the globe then the effort to battle and defeat this evil must be epic. There will be no flip of a switch or snap of the fingers to fix this problem. I believe things will get worse before they get better. There is no easy way. Quitting is not an option. Find strength in spiritual beliefs and family. We must persevere to be victorious.