Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #nohtingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Image below from Aurax.
----------------------------

Here is a link to a horrifying story I read last year about a woman in a vaccine trial:
"They've Killed God; I Can't Feel God; My Soul Is Dead" AstraZeneca Halts COVID-19 Vaccine Trials after Second Volunteer "Develops Neurological problems"
https://halturnerradioshow...

----------------------------

Aurax
Covid vaccine cuts people off spiritually?
04:37 PM - Sep 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
13 September, 02:05
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
God is a Spirit. We are a spirit. We experience God with our spirit. a vax can’t change that. You are a spirit that lives in a body. If you accept Jesus your spirit is renewed. No matter what happens to your body, your spirit is renewed.

“I’m convinced that nothing can separate us from God’s love in Christ Jesus our Lord: not death or life, not angels or rulers, not present things or future things, not powers”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:38‬ ‭CEB‬‬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
12 September, 07:26
It is scary that they can't feel almost like a robot and seeing how the military was preparing for a zombie apocalypse is troublesome.
Are we suppose to fight them because we might, just to preserve our own life.
I will only fight for life and no one is exempt from me but this is only as a last resort.
Like if someone tried to breach my body’s defence system.
So we need to prepare to capture them if possible. Duct tape is very strong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
12 September, 07:28
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
OMG !! More Duct Tape on the list 👀

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
12 September, 07:19
I want to be mad at you for what you have done, however a nice hug is best until i can't.
Discernment comes from God and his people will not take the jab. His people are not necessarily religious in the classical sense but in the spiritual sense.
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK A MEASLY MRNA HUMAN CONCOCTION IS ANYTHING TO God? Nooooooo, this is a human challenge. The fact that you are aware of something you’ve lost is good. The thing you lost doesn’t vanish into non existent so God is still there it is only you who can't feel him.
But God can feel you just fine because he is ever present.

Why don't you ask God to touch you so you can feel him.
Maybe this unbelievable task is just for you and if you can reconnect to him against all odds
You will have a spiritual connection far greater than anyone.

Mareez Newqd @NewQd
12 September, 06:43
💖Beautiful one, what I know is that there is nothing impossible with God. The journey you have taken has enabled you to warn others first hand of what has happened, far more than just rhetoric. You see it, you feel it, you experience it and know it is not right. What a rabbit hole you have gone down, but maybe an awakened one like yourself chose that path to warn others first hand of what we are facing with this. Thank you beautiful one, this is not your end, this is the beginning, an incredible sacrifice you have made, now is the time for your ascension too, for nothing is impossible with God, all things are possible for him who believes and the grip of evil has no hold on a heart that is not willing to abide in it. I stand now, believing that your spirit and soul be restored far beyond what you knew before, having tasted the horror of the evil plan and assisting in it's defeat. Much love to you 💖

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
12 September, 05:44
The whole goal of the evil ones, to turn humanity like them, Narcist.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Leaked Pentagon / DOD Presentation For a 'Vaccine' ("FUNVAX") Against Religous Fundamentalism(!) - YouTube

Just wow! Do they know no bounds??http://funvax.wordpress.com/A presentation believed to have been made 2005/6 to DOD officials by a 'scientist' looking a b...

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
12 September, 07:07
In response Dwain ThePain1111 to his Publication
The gall of these medical defense contractors. The "FunVax".

And to think the deep state was working on this in 2005 or earlier to transmit via the rhinovirus or respiratory virus. Sounds familiar at this juncture.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
12 September, 04:46
The scary thing is... the vaxxed are easily controlled!
The vaxxed will do whatever "THEY" tell them to do!
Right now "THEY" are telling the vaxxed, that the un vaxxed are the enemy!
Do you get what im sayin???????

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
12 September, 07:09
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
It started with Mask vs. Unmask. And those idiot sheep just couldn't see past 2 inches in front of their face. Now, they are falling for vaxxed vs. unvaxxed. At this point, I am not sure if we're even be able to wake any of these DEEEEEEEEEEEEP sh!t asleep sheep up. Sometimes, you just have to let things hit them hard... We tried.