Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
12 September, 04:37
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #nohtingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Image below from Aurax.
----------------------------

Here is a link to a horrifying story I read last year about a woman in a vaccine trial:
"They've Killed God; I Can't Feel God; My Soul Is Dead" AstraZeneca Halts COVID-19 Vaccine Trials after Second Volunteer "Develops Neurological problems"
https://halturnerradioshow...

----------------------------

Aurax
Covid vaccine cuts people off spiritually?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
I want to be mad at you for what you have done, however a nice hug is best until i can't.
Discernment comes from God and his people will not take the jab. His people are not necessarily religious in the classical sense but in the spiritual sense.
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK A MEASLY MRNA HUMAN CONCOCTION IS ANYTHING TO God? Nooooooo, this is a human challenge. The fact that you are aware of something you’ve lost is good. The thing you lost doesn’t vanish into non existent so God is still there it is only you who can't feel him.
But God can feel you just fine because he is ever present.

Why don't you ask God to touch you so you can feel him.
Maybe this unbelievable task is just for you and if you can reconnect to him against all odds
You will have a spiritual connection far greater than anyone.
07:19 PM - Sep 12, 2021
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RedArt in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from RedArt Warrior, click on at the bottom under it