Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
20 September, 09:52
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
external link?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christus Vexed @jefzef
20 September, 09:44
This good man is on clued in to many things.

He directly takes on the Deep Church from Rome every day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
13 September, 12:43
I can't download this video from this platform but really want to share it on the other ones. Any idea where I can find it?

connie wright @cowri
12 September, 06:53
Focus on GOD, have FAITH. This is what can & will get you through anything. God knows what we can & cannot handle. He WILL send down his ANGELS to each of us. He did this for me after 46 years of marriage ended in death. Everything happens for a reason. Keep LOVE in our hearts.

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
12 September, 06:25
what about med beds and reports of having the vaccine removed? Will it really be like this, whatever happened to the 1000 years of peace, not to peaceful watching everyone around die!

Olga Delandelles @Iris_StClair
12 September, 07:13
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication
Good point. There are also placebos.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
12 September, 04:44
The scary thing is... the vaxxed are easily controlled!
The vaxxed will do whatever "THEY" tell them to do!
Right now "THEY" are telling the vaxxed, that the un vaxxed are the enemy!
Do you get what im sayin???????

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
12 September, 05:07
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
100% agree. As sad and scary as it is, it is true. I feel sorry for those who aren't in that category but out of intimidation took the vax and will have the same outcome.