Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 September, 02:08
Is it official?

Any treasury fags want to chime in here?

Is the US officially bankrupt?

šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

https://home.treasury.gov/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
I have skipped two estimated tax payments but have one scheduled 9/15, hopefully the system crashes before then or I at least get my money back later. My 2020 tax return is due next month ā˜¹ļøā˜¹ļø
06:27 PM - Sep 10, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RockTopConspiracyTheorist in this post can reply
USAand TXProud @USAandTXProud
10 September, 07:57
In response Digital Soldier in Tennessee to his Publication
2020 taxes are due October 15th. We have the largest tax bill we have ever had. My husband retired and the company decided to give him all of his retirement at once. Now we are responsible for the taxes on it. Iā€™m delaying as much as I can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
10 September, 09:40
In response USAand TXProud to her Publication
A tax accountant told me she closed her business and told all her clients that owed money not to bother filing their 2020 taxes because the IRS was not going to be in business. Employees would be processing sales tax. But, no income taxes.

I wonder if her clients didn't file or found someone else to file for them?

Hard to prove that the tax accountant is correct.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
10 September, 07:51
Write Approved on it when sending it back and let them take it our of your Trust they stole from you.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
10 September, 07:50
I thought they were closed already?

USAand TXProud @USAandTXProud
10 September, 07:58
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
I sent 2019 late on purpose. they sent me a letter syaing I needed to file. had to pay quite a bit and they cashed the checked super quick šŸ¤¬