Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Is it official?

Any treasury fags want to chime in here?

Is the US officially bankrupt?

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

https://home.treasury.gov/...
02:08 PM - Sep 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
11 September, 12:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I believe it's closer to OctoberπŸ€” I saw a bankruptcy cheque circulating on twinker last fall and they had 1 year to cash it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
10 September, 09:14
I am trying to understand how does this tie in to their desperation to make sure everyone takes that poison in their a r m?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
10 September, 08:51
BEHIND THE SCENES USA INC. IS BANKRUPT & TRUMP FILED THE PAPER WORK LAST YEAR @ THE HAGUE , SO I WOULD SAY YES 1871’ IS OVER

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 September, 11:15
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 September, 08:03
Do you mean the US Corporation is officially bankrupt?

Nana thinks that already took place, perhaps it just now actually running out of cash tho.
Nana has been asking for a while when that budget shit would hit the fan???
Dont you think Trump stopped the Treasury from printing new fake money a good while ago?
Do yall really think Trump went to all that trouble for 4 yrs to move the money and control from the Federal Reserve (A Foreign entity) and all those T-Bills over into the US Treasury just to hand it over to Fake B1d3n?
Really?
2 things going on?
What does the debt clock reflect on money in circulation?
What happens when the cash flow in a budget is "zero" and they cant print their way out with new money?

Waiting.....

@danuscg
wainthpain01

Robert Franz @afsocrob
11 September, 06:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Trump DISSOLVED the US Corporation before he left office.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
11 September, 06:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Per Whiplash on Telegram, the Federal Reserve will be allowed to exist for another year solely to remove Federal Reserve notes from the money supply, so I hope that's the case.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
10 September, 07:45
Well, I know people that were fired in NY state back in May...that still haven't received any benefits....very weird?

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Just Mee @TrustinGod
10 September, 07:56
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
Approx 220,000 people still without power. Pockets just outside around N.O. included.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
10 September, 08:09
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
Same thing happening in Carson City, Nv. Stores closing early. Walmart not open 24 hours. Fewer products on the shelf.

Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
10 September, 06:27
I have skipped two estimated tax payments but have one scheduled 9/15, hopefully the system crashes before then or I at least get my money back later. My 2020 tax return is due next month ☹️☹️

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
10 September, 07:51
In response Digital Soldier in Tennessee to his Publication
Write Approved on it when sending it back and let them take it our of your Trust they stole from you.

USAand TXProud @USAandTXProud
10 September, 07:57
In response Digital Soldier in Tennessee to his Publication
2020 taxes are due October 15th. We have the largest tax bill we have ever had. My husband retired and the company decided to give him all of his retirement at once. Now we are responsible for the taxes on it. I’m delaying as much as I can.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
10 September, 04:22
The Corporation is dead
"Long live The Sovereign Republic"
Second American Revolutionary War battle cry.

Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
10 September, 06:27
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
LFG!!

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
10 September, 07:54
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
πŸ™‚πŸŒ΄πŸ™ WWG1WGA. Love n Light!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
10 September, 04:22
The Corporation is dead
"Long live The Sovereign Republic"
Second American Revolutionary War battle cry.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
10 September, 04:15
This sauce is veeeery Sexy.

ww

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
10 September, 03:43
they broke only for their dept. they aint broke cant afford security for themselves broke or not broke enough to end their rein just a matter of raising the debt ceiling and pulling it outta thin air.

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
10 September, 03:44
In response michael griggs to his Publication
debt not dept * lol

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
10 September, 08:06
In response michael griggs to his Publication
Agree I heard this too. My husband also said they send these from time to time and just like you said they just raise the debt ceiling.

Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
10 September, 03:40
If the Vatican appointed Congress don't vote to increase the amount of money the Organized crime family's private company known as the IRS can print out of thin air to loan the American Corporation to charge Interest, then the Vatican owned USA Corporation's credit rating goes down and many Government Institutions wont have enough money to function.

It's a Dear Jane letter to notify the Speaker that they need to borrow more money against future generations not even born yet to keep up this colossal waste of spending.

Routine stuff but with bigger numbers and more debt.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 September, 07:53
In response Joe Ford to his Publication
Nana is pretty sure Trump stopped the Treaury from printing new money.
Look at the debt clock that shows the number of bills in circulation
You dont really think that Trump and the White Hats did all that to move the Fed over to the Treasury and then just handed it to B13n?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
10 September, 03:23
yes Q says so a yr ago..go read the drops

Tracey Weller @Tweller
10 September, 03:17
Sure is!

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
10 September, 02:56
DOQ

US ARMY HAS GUARANTEED FUNDING UNTIL 30. 9.2021

I dont seen YET, that Biden / Harris has planned aditional budget for US Military for October...

Source: https://benjaminfulford.ne...

"The question now is what will the U.S. military do to stop all of their paychecks worldwide from bouncing after the September 30th fiscal year-end?"

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
10 September, 02:29
WarRoom spoke about this yesterday, it is happening as of 9/30, and then on 10/15 we will default on security bonds?...I may have that wrong in the wording, but yeah, doesn't look good, or it looks great, depending on your angle of sight from what I hear

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
10 September, 04:17
In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication
Yes

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 September, 02:18
Biden's treasury is.

connie wright @cowri
10 September, 02:17
THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA CORPORATION is bankrupt it is United States Republic - spells Freedom from slavery for all.

connie wright @cowri
10 September, 04:59
In response connie wright to her Publication
Remember when they use all capitals it is illegal: Social Security Cards, Birth Certificate, Drivers License, Home Title, etc....We are going back to 1871 before they sold our country illegally...We need to know our true history & who we are.