Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 September, 09:12
Team up with fellow co-workers.

GO ON STRIKE!

Force their hand.

Force them to fire you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joey _D17 @BehindEnemyLinesInNY
10 September, 08:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
My employer is so evil that they won’t fire me and let me get unemployment. They are making me go long term leave without pay

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 September, 09:00
In response Joey _D17 to his Publication
Who is your employer?

You should approach a patriot news outlet and give interviews, make sure the company name is out there, tell their customers, their business partners... make a real pain of yourself- eventually they will fire you.

Joey _D17 @BehindEnemyLinesInNY
I work for NYC but reside about an hour north. Thousands of us facing this. I’m currently paying $100 a week to get tested to keep my job. I justed started working a side job on the weekend to pay for the $400 a month in testing. I’ll ride this as long as possible but it’s getting hard to find testing appointments as so many are employer required now. 🤦‍♂️
09:19 AM - Sep 10, 2021
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BehindEnemyLinesInNY in this post can reply
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
10 September, 09:24
if the employer is requiring the testing then id send them an itemized bill. they are responsible for the cost of the tests. well thats the way i see it. Anything an employer requires like that should be at their expense. An itemized bill is what they should be handed for reimbursement. if non payment then a lawsuit. 🤔

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
10 September, 09:21
ask your employer if they are aware of osha standings on this
the employer is 100% liable