Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 September, 09:12
Team up with fellow co-workers.

GO ON STRIKE!

Force their hand.

Force them to fire you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joey _D17 @BehindEnemyLinesInNY
My employer is so evil that they won’t fire me and let me get unemployment. They are making me go long term leave without pay
08:55 AM - Sep 10, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BehindEnemyLinesInNY in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 September, 09:00
In response Joey _D17 to his Publication
Who is your employer?

You should approach a patriot news outlet and give interviews, make sure the company name is out there, tell their customers, their business partners... make a real pain of yourself- eventually they will fire you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joey _D17 @BehindEnemyLinesInNY
10 September, 09:19
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I work for NYC but reside about an hour north. Thousands of us facing this. I’m currently paying $100 a week to get tested to keep my job. I justed started working a side job on the weekend to pay for the $400 a month in testing. I’ll ride this as long as possible but it’s getting hard to find testing appointments as so many are employer required now. 🤦‍♂️