Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 September, 10:58
God always answers on the precipice.

Moses.

Noah.

Even the crucification/ressurrection was a precipice moment.

Don’t lose faith.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
Moses was a prophet of God. God sent Moses to tell Pharoah let my people go. Moses led his people out of slavery.
Noah preached the coming judgment of god boldly. He too was a preacher of righteousness.
The question is do you suggest Q is a prophet of God? The Scripture tells us uf anyone speaks the name of God to verify their claim it does not necessarily mean the person is a prophet of God. In fact the Word of God tells us how to determine if one is truly a prophet of God or not. If what that person says comes to pass. I ask you all... has anything of significant relevance spoken by the prophet Q come to pass? No.
Furthermore Moses confronted Pharoah to his face. Noah boldly preached truth. Q hid (whoever it/they are. Q deserted those who followed him. I am so tired of these individuals using the name of God to authenticate their message. Hear me ALL. Be warned! The things Q said would come to pass DID NOT! Look around! Its time to WAKE UP! Trust in the Lord and be ye saved!
12:44 AM - Sep 10, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
10 September, 08:32
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
This is all BS. A lot of things Q said have come true. I think you need to go back and read the Q posts. Some may not have, but we are at war and some things don't turn out the way we plan. I'm not saying Q is a prophet either, but Q is a prophet of and for the people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
10 September, 12:08
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
I have attached Matthew 24 to read. This is the Lords plan. In addition the Word of God tells us evil men will wax worse and worse 2 Tim 3:13. The Word of God tells us in the last days perilous dangerous times will come 2 Tim 3:1-7 and a list is given of what the culture will be like. The plan of Q is the opposite of the plan of of God as revealed in the Word of God. Read it for yourself. If you are a Christian the Lord warned be careful do not be deceived, there will be false prophets claiming to be the Savior. Type in Savior in the Q posts. Only 2 posts come up. 1 states the military will save us. The other states we can save ourselves. If you are not a Christian disregard this. To Christians WAKE UP! The experimental shot ought to draw your mind to Revelation chapter 13. Its a precursor of things to come. Read the attached and ask whos Word thus far has been proven?

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
10 September, 08:13
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
I'm not gonna sit here and say Q is a prophet or not, but isn't the fact that these things haven't happened yet and calling him a false prophet the same as those who saw Noah building his boat and saying it's not even raining yet...

Just because nothing's happened yet, doesn't mean it won't. We can see the storm clouds brewing, the DS being exposed on many fronts, and people waking up in droves. It would almost be like dismissing Noah because one didn't think the rain would continue.

Just something to think about.