Doq Holliday @doqholliday
God always answers on the precipice.

Moses.

Noah.

Even the crucification/ressurrection was a precipice moment.

Don’t lose faith.
10:58 PM - Sep 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
13 September, 02:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
fort 🙏🌿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
12 September, 09:16
KEEP the faith.

Patriots are in control.

#QANON #Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
10 September, 07:24
We may not like God’s Plan, but it always has a purpose. I dont know what it is, but I’m sure its amazing♥️♥️♥️♥️

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
10 September, 05:32
It's feeling kind of precipicey to me but I'm holding the line! WWG1WGA

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
10 September, 10:30
Psalm 91:7 Though a thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, no harm will come near you. 8 You will only see it with your eyes and witness the punishment of the wicked.…

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
10 September, 10:18
Sometimes you have to show the people. This is the show. Think about it.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
10 September, 09:51
I love God, but I hate the 11th hour crap!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
10 September, 12:45

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 September, 12:44
If it isnt a NDE people would forget it even happened in just a few damn days!
It has to be bad enough to change peoples hearts forever.
It has to be bad enough to UNITE us!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
10 September, 10:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
So true Patriot!!

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
10 September, 11:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Absolutely right. I watch people in my neighbood and at the store, most are totally clueless about whats going on. Some are even wearing 2 masks and wearing mask in their cars, just waiting for their next instructions from the govt. Believe everything they are told, don’t think for themselves. Sad

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
10 September, 12:44
Moses was a prophet of God. God sent Moses to tell Pharoah let my people go. Moses led his people out of slavery.
Noah preached the coming judgment of god boldly. He too was a preacher of righteousness.
The question is do you suggest Q is a prophet of God? The Scripture tells us uf anyone speaks the name of God to verify their claim it does not necessarily mean the person is a prophet of God. In fact the Word of God tells us how to determine if one is truly a prophet of God or not. If what that person says comes to pass. I ask you all... has anything of significant relevance spoken by the prophet Q come to pass? No.
Furthermore Moses confronted Pharoah to his face. Noah boldly preached truth. Q hid (whoever it/they are. Q deserted those who followed him. I am so tired of these individuals using the name of God to authenticate their message. Hear me ALL. Be warned! The things Q said would come to pass DID NOT! Look around! Its time to WAKE UP! Trust in the Lord and be ye saved!

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
10 September, 08:13
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
I'm not gonna sit here and say Q is a prophet or not, but isn't the fact that these things haven't happened yet and calling him a false prophet the same as those who saw Noah building his boat and saying it's not even raining yet...

Just because nothing's happened yet, doesn't mean it won't. We can see the storm clouds brewing, the DS being exposed on many fronts, and people waking up in droves. It would almost be like dismissing Noah because one didn't think the rain would continue.

Just something to think about.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
10 September, 08:32
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
This is all BS. A lot of things Q said have come true. I think you need to go back and read the Q posts. Some may not have, but we are at war and some things don't turn out the way we plan. I'm not saying Q is a prophet either, but Q is a prophet of and for the people.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
09 September, 11:59
Sweet Victory in Jesus

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 September, 11:22
Only then, at the precipice, will people find the will to change [to participate].

Jon Neville @jonnevi
10 September, 05:58
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

AJS CSC @munchkin823
13 September, 06:29
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
we are there/here and we are ready. bring it on.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
09 September, 11:14
Two things you don't mess with in Americans' lives...

- Their Money
- Their Kids

P
R
E
C hildren
I
P
I
C hildren
E

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
09 September, 11:11
❤🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 September, 10:59
👍🙏❤️💥🔥⚡