Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Codemonkeyz

True this:
The only way to stop an employer vaccine mandate on an individual or small group level is to go on strike.
When all the workers in your company are on strike against the mandates, watch how fast they backtrack.
09:32 PM - Sep 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Awake Now @Awakenow
13 September, 08:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
As an HR professional, use caution with this advice. In some cases you can be immediately fired for going on strike. Most union contracts specifically state you cannot strike. lots of detail, no 1 answer… each employer or contract situation is different.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 September, 09:27
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Thanks for sharing but in honesty I would be forcing them to fire me anyway either way.
Same result individually or in unity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
13 September, 09:33
In response Awake Now to her Publication
i think people should consider what this person is saying. every person has a valid point here. i would strongly encourage people to do their homework and pay an attorney for advice if they do something other than wait to get fired.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
09 September, 10:17
Union Leaders take heed.
The Union that sticks with Patriots will be the only Union left in the future.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
09 September, 10:03
Therein lies the problem as all the sheeple follow blindly to the vaccine mandates. Canadians, like those, who love the Edmonton Oilers will gladly get the poison darts. Employees, contractors and fans all whistle while they go to the gallows. He shoots, THE NHL CABAL scores.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
09 September, 10:00
no one rules if no one complies
WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
09 September, 09:50
I walked my friend through completing a medical exemption and she was granted it from her health care job.

She and other people who won't get the shot got together and also spoke with an attorney who walked them through how to collect evidence in case they need to sue.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 September, 11:31
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Lawyers would be wise to jump on this bandwagon cause they will win!

America First @Realdeal
09 September, 09:38
well what do you do when 3/4 of your company got the shot bc they disnt want to loose there jobs

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
10 September, 12:04
In response America First to his Publication
Why would anybody care what somebody else does?

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
10 September, 12:05
In response America First to his Publication
Make the fire you and sur them

Death is better than having your soul diminished