Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 September, 09:32
Codemonkeyz

True this:
The only way to stop an employer vaccine mandate on an individual or small group level is to go on strike.
When all the workers in your company are on strike against the mandates, watch how fast they backtrack.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
As an HR professional, use caution with this advice. In some cases you can be immediately fired for going on strike. Most union contracts specifically state you cannot strike. lots of detail, no 1 answer… each employer or contract situation is different.
08:57 PM - Sep 13, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Awakenow in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
13 September, 09:33
In response Awake Now to her Publication
i think people should consider what this person is saying. every person has a valid point here. i would strongly encourage people to do their homework and pay an attorney for advice if they do something other than wait to get fired.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 September, 09:27
Thanks for sharing but in honesty I would be forcing them to fire me anyway either way.
Same result individually or in unity.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
13 September, 09:05
Agreed, best advice in a corporate environment in this current situation pray and know you are not alone and try to stand strong on your personal sovereignty and HIPAA/ADA. Civil Disobedience at the workplace, and if you are in management ask yourself do you want to be the "Brown Shirt" for enforcement!?

Awake Now @Awakenow
13 September, 10:18
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
i won’t be the enforcer… i already made up my mind to quit if it gets that far. i will not enforce what I won’t do in this situation.