2Alpha @2Alpha
02 June, 08:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
Don't forget the wife. She's in charge of bioethics! Which should mean a hard examination, balancing the ethics in light of impact on ALL parties, especially the people. Instead, I suspect she has been used to put a false veil of justifications around his distinctly unethical actions and policies.

My sentence for them would be to enforce their own recommendations on them! No vitamins or supplements, no HCQ or Ivermectin, vaccines every 5 months, masks 24x7x365, stay indoors, etc.
Imagine his face when he gets a real vaccine injection, not saline!

Maybe, just maybe, he'll realize what he has done to millions of innocents, before he dies of his own prescription and has to face the Creator. Wouldn't that be justice?

All after a fair trial, with due process, of course. I still believe in the rights of all to speak their side of the story and to challenge any false accusations. Justice, not vengeance - which is reserved to the Lord.
08:34 PM - Sep 07, 2021
In response 2Alpha to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MicheleJeanne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele Jeanne, click on at the bottom under it