Only people mentioned by 2Alpha in this post can reply
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
07 September, 08:34
In response 2Alpha to his Publication
Don't forget the wife. She's in charge of bioethics! Which should mean a hard examination, balancing the ethics in light of impact on ALL parties, especially the people. Instead, I suspect she has been used to put a false veil of justifications around his distinctly unethical actions and policies.

My sentence for them would be to enforce their own recommendations on them! No vitamins or supplements, no HCQ or Ivermectin, vaccines every 5 months, masks 24x7x365, stay indoors, etc.
Imagine his face when he gets a real vaccine injection, not saline!

Maybe, just maybe, he'll realize what he has done to millions of innocents, before he dies of his own prescription and has to face the Creator. Wouldn't that be justice?

All after a fair trial, with due process, of course. I still believe in the rights of all to speak their side of the story and to challenge any false accusations. Justice, not vengeance - which is reserved to the Lord.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
03 September, 10:21
Yes!! Amen!! Praying! But Don’t Forget Gates!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
02 September, 10:32
definitely!! Bring it!!!!!!

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
02 September, 06:15

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
02 September, 06:10
What a show it is! 😂

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
03 September, 04:56
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Different hairline, forehead, nasal ridge, nose, labial fold, ears, chin size, jawline, descending fold under ear & down neck (can't tell about mouth)... yup, who is that guy? He's not Fauci. The nose especially is a giveaway, from slightly upturned to straight & pointing down? Nope, noses don't droop with age.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
03 September, 10:22
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
His Nose And Ears Dropped! lol

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
02 September, 05:51
I want to see him hang….!

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
26 November, 02:19
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
I want to see him fry!!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
18 June, 12:46