Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 September, 09:14
General Flynn Telegram - 5:15 pm Eastern...

Update re: Veronica!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
06 September, 09:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🙏 praying these medical supposedly professionals do the right thing.

i know someone that just passed a few days ago being on a vent in the hospital, was even given iver. from a friend, was put away in a cabinet and medical professionals would not give it to her, since it wasnt protocol! very sick and wrong and her family is devastated!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 September, 10:54
In response Pepper - Prayer Warrior to her Publication
Sorry to hear, the so called medical professionals will be held accountable. I know an NP who is telling others that ivermectin doesn't work! and if you don't/won't get the vax then social distance & wear a mask, she's swallowed the kool aid hard, sad & she was very smart then when I worked with her in the NAVY!!!

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
its all such a nightmare! i know one thing…Jesus is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow! my faith and trust is completely in Him!! we know how this ends…He WINs!! that should be our focal point! ❤️
11:09 PM - Sep 06, 2021
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pepper in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pepper - Prayer Warrior, click on at the bottom under it