Freedom Fighter 1776 donated @FreedomFighter1776
06 September, 01:10
EVERYBODY PLEASE PRAY FOR VERONICA WOLSKI!!!! She is trapped at Amita Resurrection Hospital, and THEY ARE REFUSING TO GIVE HER IVERMECTIN. She has a right to try , and they are denying it.

773-774-8000

https://www.amitahealth.or...

TELL THEM WHAT YOU THINK OF COMMUNISTS WHO VIOLATE NUREMBERG! AND TELL THEM WHATS COMING FOR THEM!

(Corrected the phone #)

https://t.me/linwoodspeaks...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by HouseoftheMuse in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 September, 03:40
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
she needs to leave the hosptial now..and get on the phone with a Dr and get her some Ivermectin and HCQ and zpack.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
06 September, 02:40
Can someone move her to another hospital that is willing to help her????????????????

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
06 September, 01:30
This situation sounds tailor made for deep state to jump
into for FF scenario, as they send in their "maga" people
to get Veronica to safer care and all that is horrifying is
unleashed

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
06 September, 01:23
I am in the Chicago area and have a niece who is a nurse there. I know 💫Queen of Seventeen 1️⃣7️⃣🥃❤️🇺🇲✝️
@AreYouAwaQe at Twitter and Telegram is a medical provider in Chicago and knows Veronica personally. I would join a posse in a heartbeat to help her be discharged into better hands.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
06 September, 04:16
In response Truth Grace to her Publication
Bless you!
Does this mean you are taking action, contacting the nurse who knows Veronica?
Please keep us updated on the progress?

Veronica deserves so much more than she is experiencing!

Actually I'm surprised General Flynn hasn't sent in someone to intervene.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
06 September, 05:52
In response Truth Grace to her Publication
all sounds good. where is her POA and healthcare proxy? someone needs to talk to patient relations. there are legal avenues. family can go before a family court judge. PRAYER WILL KEEP HER PROTECTED FOR SO LONG. LEGAL action is required.