Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
06 September, 01:10
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
06 September, 01:23
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
I am in the Chicago area and have a niece who is a nurse there. I know 💫Queen of Seventeen 1️⃣7️⃣🥃❤️🇺🇲✝️
@AreYouAwaQe at Twitter and Telegram is a medical provider in Chicago and knows Veronica personally. I would join a posse in a heartbeat to help her be discharged into better hands.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
Bless you!
Does this mean you are taking action, contacting the nurse who knows Veronica?
Please keep us updated on the progress?

Veronica deserves so much more than she is experiencing!

Actually I'm surprised General Flynn hasn't sent in someone to intervene.
04:16 PM - Sep 06, 2021
In response Truth Grace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply
Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
06 September, 05:46
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
The nurse I mentioned is my niece at that hospital - she is a first year nurse right after graduation and will most likely not cause waves. Her mom - my sister, also a nurse, works in another hospital within that medical group may be able to help in some way. The medical provider - I am not sure what her medical credentials are, yet she works with veterans with PTSD and is a scientist that works in the city. I will ask her what she knows and we need to keep spreading the word.

Veronica Wolski
@ThePeoplesBridge

#SaveVeronicaWolski

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
06 September, 06:40
In response Truth Grace to her Publication
Understand!
People are listening!
🤗🤗