Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
06 September, 01:10
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
06 September, 01:23
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
I am in the Chicago area and have a niece who is a nurse there. I know 💫Queen of Seventeen 1️⃣7️⃣🥃❤️🇺🇲✝️
@AreYouAwaQe at Twitter and Telegram is a medical provider in Chicago and knows Veronica personally. I would join a posse in a heartbeat to help her be discharged into better hands.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
all sounds good. where is her POA and healthcare proxy? someone needs to talk to patient relations. there are legal avenues. family can go before a family court judge. PRAYER WILL KEEP HER PROTECTED FOR SO LONG. LEGAL action is required.
05:52 PM - Sep 06, 2021
In response Truth Grace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply
06 September, 06:03
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
If she had the energy and wherewithal she could up and walk out - A.M.A. = against medical advice. I do not know her family, yet for a time we were neighbors and did not even know it!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
06 September, 06:28
In response Truth Grace to her Publication
that is awesome that you were neighbors. she can still leave but she needs someone to sign her out. i did that to my father a few weeks ago. Dr. cleared him but the pt didnt. he was in worse condition in april. until he gets his blood levels up this will be his norm. at that time he needed colon cancer surgery as well. He ended up at the main hosp 11 hours later and made it through 2 surgeries with flying color and no colonic bag.

he is still in there due to blood loss and weakness. i am just letting my brothers do their thing and in a few days i will get involved. he is better off home with me. however, if i had to choose between the hospital and rehab, i prefer the hospital

06 September, 05:58
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Perhaps a deacon or a member of the clergy could speak to a Chaplain at the hospital - https://www.amitahealth.or...