Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Bro Crow @Brocrow
10 September, 10:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
πŸ™β€βœ”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
08 September, 07:27
Call America’s Frontline Drs. They can get her a script.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
07 September, 11:30
Do we know if they have given her Remdesivir? Just heard the Dr Artis video and he said β€œR” is a killer, tauted by Fauci, and causes kidney failure and double pneumonia.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
07 September, 10:17
infuriating! Her family needs to move her to another hospital asapπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
07 September, 10:08
Veronica would be fine if she wasn't so obese! Eat responsibly folks!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
07 September, 10:12
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
07 September, 05:15
Contact America's Frontline Doctors

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
07 September, 10:18
In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication
this is a fact ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

Kay Tee @kmax
06 September, 08:01
Our prayers are with dear Veronica. Is this an option? As these people did for their dad? Long story short, hospital says no, family act... covert, into food. He survives. πŸ™

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Vitamin C The Miracle Swine Flu Cure - 60 Minutes Living Proof - YouTube

Doctors treating Aukland farmer Alan Smith had decided it was time to turn his life support machine off until a timely intervention by his family and Vitamin...

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
07 September, 10:10
In response Kay Tee to her Publication
Yeah, take Vitamin C, don't f*cking eat less!

Field of Light @EartherealArts
06 September, 07:03
Stew Peters had a guest on his show, who's mother was given Ivermectin for 3 days then denied further use of the drug in ICU. The family had been trying to move her to another facility, but there were even challenges with that.

https://rumble.com/vk266s-...

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
10 September, 08:37
In response Field of Light to his Publication
The Hospitals are not helping CV patients. I have been to so many funerals in last 2 months. All who were in Hospital for cv died on ventilators. Others had blood clots leading to stroke and heart attacks. Vaxed

Judy Anonette @biju
06 September, 07:00

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
06 September, 04:46
i was able to get ivermectin through PUSH : https://www.pushhealth.com

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
07 September, 05:12
In response Rita Cue to her Publication
Do you have to be a doctor or just request it?

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
06 September, 04:32

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
06 September, 04:21

Paul Bruton @DrB
06 September, 03:41
#saveveronica πŸ’•πŸ™

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
06 September, 03:22
i went to the hospital's google listing and left a "review" of the situation that they're withholding a life saving medication from a friend who has been admitted there, etc.
i encourage others to do the same.
i cannot get to chicago to participate in person. it's at least *something* since i cant be there and cant think of anything else that i could do.

Judy Anonette @biju
06 September, 06:59
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
06 September, 08:33
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
Can her husband visit her - can he sneak in some ivermectin tablets if they were mailed to him? Sounds like the family needs to get an attorney involved if she is being held against her will - the hospital can transfer her elsewhere, and unless she is a danger to herself she can sign out AMA. Are they drugging her to keep her incoherent and thereby legally taking control of her? ATTORNEY!!!!!!!!! Someone needs to find a really good attorney and put this hospital on notice...

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
06 September, 03:04

arba happihr @arba
06 September, 04:26
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
PLEASE GET HER OUT BEFORE THEY KILL HER!!!! THE Hospital Dose not OWN HER.. If I can help let me know. This makes me sick!!!!!
Citizen arrest!

Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
06 September, 04:47
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
One would think that she has LEGAL RIGHTS that are being violated left and right so a Patriot Lawyer in the area might want to step in ASAP and see what they can do. GOD is the DIVINE PHYSICIAN and will heal our sister Veronica!

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
06 September, 02:34
i called, apparently many are. she refused anything said we are rude and hung up on me. so i promptly did a google review

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 September, 02:28
Praying without ceasing! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
06 September, 02:04
I called and the operator hung up on me.

Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
06 September, 04:56
In response Bald Eagle to his Publication
So much for customer service! Geez!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 September, 02:01
Hospitals have zero power and authority

Like schools, they are paid servants.

They can never tell you what to do.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 September, 01:57
Just pull her out of hospital and take her to real Doctor

Shoot anyone who tries to stop you

Wake the F up

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 September, 05:47
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Family can discharge her ... Front Line Doctors offer Ivermectin, or Feed stores offer it ... correct dosage by weight

Ion Papa @Ionia
07 September, 05:16
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I am so Happy!!!!!!!!!!

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
Since I don’t believe you can medically kidnap someone, shouldn’t someone from the flood family get her to an appropriate facility?

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
* Flynn
or anyone

Selah 321 @Selah
06 September, 01:55
I live too far away but will be there in spirit and with prayers to our almighty God. Veronica is a warrior, and should not be kept from medication that has been shown to be effective. Where is the right to try?...if nothing else, please stand up for our muse, she is needing our prayers now. Fight like Flynn, all who are able to be there. No one left behind.

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 September, 01:50
OMG 😭😭😭 I am so very mad right now. If I lived there We would camp out. please Chicago patriot’s run there! πŸ˜”πŸ™

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
06 September, 01:38
The CEO of Amita is Keith A. Parrott. If his address and phone number could be found, that would be great! He needs to be doxxed.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
06 September, 01:16
You have to cut off the head of the serpent! Who is the CEO?

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
06 September, 01:00

Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
06 September, 02:48
In response House of the Muse to her Publication

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
06 September, 04:01
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
Where is her husband? Her family? The Hospital is being paid to Genocide(silence)her. If this were YOUR Mom, YOUR Grandma...would YOU just wring YOUR hands? Veronica is ONE OF US. Veronica is an American made PATRIOT. SHE is the ONE OF OUR FACES, OUT IN FRONT OF US....EVERY DAY, SINCE THE BEGINNING! HIT YOUR DANG KNEES... LIFT UP HER NAME TO GOD and ASK for DIVINE INTERVENTION from GOD ALMIGHTY. GOD HEARS the PRAYERS of ALL of US. Where 2 or 3 are gathered together "ASK..IN My Name and IT WILL BE DONE...In Yeshua HaMashiach...I ASK this.

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
06 September, 12:39
Lin Wood posted!!!!!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
06 September, 12:38

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
06 September, 12:19
Isn’t there someone who can go meet her husband and have him sneak it to her?? there has to be a way.