Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 September, 11:36
🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
i went to the hospital's google listing and left a "review" of the situation that they're withholding a life saving medication from a friend who has been admitted there, etc.
i encourage others to do the same.
i cannot get to chicago to participate in person. it's at least *something* since i cant be there and cant think of anything else that i could do.
03:22 PM - Sep 06, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ADDiQt in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
06 September, 08:33
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
Can her husband visit her - can he sneak in some ivermectin tablets if they were mailed to him? Sounds like the family needs to get an attorney involved if she is being held against her will - the hospital can transfer her elsewhere, and unless she is a danger to herself she can sign out AMA. Are they drugging her to keep her incoherent and thereby legally taking control of her? ATTORNEY!!!!!!!!! Someone needs to find a really good attorney and put this hospital on notice...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
06 September, 06:59

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
06 September, 07:14
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
thank you. im not on facebook but this will be a huge help to the cause for those who are on fb. i'd say be prepared to re-post your reviews when they delete it though!

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
06 September, 08:07
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
They stopped the ability to post - I'm going to flood their website links and leave comments.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
06 September, 03:43
Could someone contact family and tell them they have other options? Move her to another friendlier hospital that uses Ivermectin regimen or HCq regimen? Can the medical POA sue to allow treatment under right to try law or the fact that other doctors have used these treatments effectively?

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
06 September, 04:18
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
she's in contact with LOTS of people/family but is being medically held hostage. they wont allow anyone to visit nor will they allow her to check out.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 September, 03:39
Several are posting. I posted too.

MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
06 September, 05:19
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
done

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
06 September, 06:45
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I posted a one-star review as well, stating that they would not allow a friend of mine currently hospitalized there to take a life-saving medication she has a legal right to try.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 September, 03:29
I wish I was in Chicago. #ThePeoplesBridge would be saying A LOT for her. What a stellar Patriot she is💕