Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
04 September, 08:57
Bastards are trying to kill Kids you have it here !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 September, 09:51
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
and bring back their polio paralysis program targeting the average age of 5 years old. Parents, please do not get your children and covid jab and opt-out of any school entry polio jab. Run, homeschool, protect your children from these psychos. https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
05 September, 10:11
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Per this article polio was caused by a pesticide sprayed on Apple Orchards.

https://jchristoff.com/20-...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 September, 01:51
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
WOW! Find of the century. I was certain it was man-made. Now we know with what and how they spread it. Thank you for sharing. It's the number one reason people believe and argue that "vaxeenes work". They believe they prevent the spread of the "natural virus" that causes polio. There is no such thing as a virus that causes anything, it's just a fragment of RNA kick-off by the immune system repairing the damage while fighting a pathogen. What we consider to be viral infections are actually single-celled parasites, also man-made with programmed DNA. Science has never found where parasites evolved from naturally on earth. It's because they are man-made too. Something was going around about DDT the other day. Children before my time use to run behind the sprayer trucks thinking it was fun. So many suffered asthma attacks from it. Pesticides are designed to destroy the central nervous system of anything. Young children are more easily compromised from the accumulative effects.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
05 September, 05:27

Only people mentioned by grenouille9 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 September, 05:37
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
wow, this really hits home.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
05 September, 07:06
😱VOODOO... first thing that came to mind - pins in = harm😡🤬

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
05 September, 08:27
i am sad i was unaware before …my child suffers 😢