Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Joanne Sherman @JoanneSherman
05 September, 12:13
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👀
👏👏👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 September, 11:14
Vax Passports are an act of war

Deadly force is warranted

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
04 September, 11:10
Macron will import the Khazarian Mafia thugs & use
Robot Cops. There won't be enough to stop The Peopel!

When cops are in tactical gear, moving in a line, it's
easy to pick out the Bots.

Last week, 2 Bots marched into barrels of fire & fell over.
The Human cops in the line marching helped them up,
as they lay on their backs w/legs in the air!

Darlene Sully @JDSully
04 September, 07:56
I wish we here in Australia people would stand together like France. People here are still listening to the Government and even telling on who is not wanting to get the vaccines. It is becoming very sad and serious. It's now people against people, neighbours against neighbours. Very sad indeed, even I myself is worried about talking to our neighbours who we use to be good friends now ever distant.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
04 September, 08:10
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
I'm sorry about what's happening in Australia (sorry about what's happening in a lot of places for that matter!)
I'm thinking about you - I've seen how people acting with huge numbers & pushing back can make a difference
It just seems like enough people need to get the idea that hey, this isn't alright & they get going, whether it's legally or putting more feet on the ground
Blessing to you & hope things get better for you soon ❤️

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
04 September, 07:21
NWO is about to Fall

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
04 September, 07:23
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
🙏