JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 January, 10:08
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ The insufferably patronizing and [Obama] third-term-hopeful Jen Psaki is no Kayleigh but at least the [Deep State] was on message today- Bring [The Affordable Care Act] back from the dead and 100 million vaccinations as soon as possible. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
βŒ›οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Hi Fan, Nice to see you again. Guess what I found - They just turned out the lights at the White House 11:09 or perhaps a minute or two earlier, but I captured at 11:13

https://www.earthtv.com/en...
11:14 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
29 January, 06:19
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 12:22
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Thank you so much for this. I wanted to see for myself if it was true. Great job Rachel

Dandy Meister @PatriotMonkey45
29 January, 01:11
looks like the light is on, and the satan's dick is light up too

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 01:01
How many meanings does 10 days of darkness have?
How many days has the White House been dark?
Nana is wondering now what time exactly it goes dark each night?
@patriot_iss

29 January, 03:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have heard from many that the 20th was the first day, today would be day 10

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
29 January, 01:00
Winds of change......

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 January, 12:15
Wowza! That's a re-up(?) if I ever saw one. Thank you and great to see you too Patriot! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

29 January, 12:48
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Wowza because I have lots of posts? I'm now watching telegram posts so there is so much more to post about.

Question, I just saw this post, but there was no source. Obviously this person works on Wall Street or knows a lot about stocks. He appears to be telling us we should NOT sell our stocks at this time so we can CRASH THE STOCK MARKET. Isn't this what we ultimately want so we can move to QFS?

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
28 January, 11:30
A DC ANON showed video of children being brought out
of the WH front door, to waiting vans.

I think the WH is a Triage Operation, for Children brought
up from the tunnels.

28 January, 11:46
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Do you have a link to that?

Jelissa Needham @KeksandGiggles
29 January, 01:19
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
i want to know more about this too.