JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 January, 10:08
🇺🇸 The insufferably patronizing and [Obama] third-term-hopeful Jen Psaki is no Kayleigh but at least the [Deep State] was on message today- Bring [The Affordable Care Act] back from the dead and 100 million vaccinations as soon as possible. 🇺🇸
⌛️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 January, 11:14
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Hi Fan, Nice to see you again. Guess what I found - They just turned out the lights at the White House 11:09 or perhaps a minute or two earlier, but I captured at 11:13

https://www.earthtv.com/en...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 January, 12:15
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Wowza! That's a re-up(?) if I ever saw one. Thank you and great to see you too Patriot! 🇺🇸

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Wowza because I have lots of posts? I'm now watching telegram posts so there is so much more to post about.

Question, I just saw this post, but there was no source. Obviously this person works on Wall Street or knows a lot about stocks. He appears to be telling us we should NOT sell our stocks at this time so we can CRASH THE STOCK MARKET. Isn't this what we ultimately want so we can move to QFS?
12:48 AM - Jan 29, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
29 January, 01:01
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
GameStop might = Stop the games.....aka charades?