Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
02 September, 09:52
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Yep, that pretty much sums it up. The only thing money can buy is time... time to do the things we want. So many of us spend so much time making money that at the end of the day, there is really nothing left. That's our conundrum...and the banks know it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
02 September, 09:55
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Funny, if you’re happy with what you have, it don’t matter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 September, 10:22
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
All my life I knew it was wrong..Just worked and paid bills. Never had holidays off with family never married or had kids. Just worked! Got married after I retired.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
02 September, 09:42
will we ever escape the matrix? the pressure is high and my energy is low. 😥 but i know we win in the end. I will press on.

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
02 September, 08:55
BINGO!!!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 September, 08:52