Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
02 September, 08:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
Yep, that pretty much sums it up. The only thing money can buy is time... time to do the things we want. So many of us spend so much time making money that at the end of the day, there is really nothing left. That's our conundrum...and the banks know it.
09:52 PM - Sep 02, 2021
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RightReady in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 September, 10:22
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
All my life I knew it was wrong..Just worked and paid bills. Never had holidays off with family never married or had kids. Just worked! Got married after I retired.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
02 September, 10:24
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
did you do a lot of fishing...😂😂😂

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
02 September, 10:32
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
There is more people than not living week to week. Not many are able to raise a family on one salary anymore let alone take care of much more than their essentials if they aren't. This is designed as such IMO. Congrats on your marriage.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
02 September, 09:55
Funny, if you’re happy with what you have, it don’t matter

02 September, 09:58
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I can never be happy with a shit
sammich

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
02 September, 10:04
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
There is no such thing as a free lunch in my neck of the woods. Although I'd have to admit, my neck of the woods would make about anybody happy🤠
Life is good.

02 September, 09:54
I can't even do that...

not anymore