Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
Starting next Tuesday I will be camped out in front of our schools handing out Tony Fauci articles on masking in a vehicle with signs that read " Only child abusers mask children"

Should go over like a fart in church ere in my small NY lib town

Let the games Begin

All POLITICS are LOCAL
04:43 AM - Sep 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
02 September, 10:26
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Rise and Stand

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
02 September, 09:49
Im down. We are going to our first school board meeting, We dont have kids but WE have had enough. If cowardly parents wont stand then It Is Up To I.
No Surrender Fren.👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 September, 10:10
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
awesome

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
02 September, 06:54
we think alike. i want to do the same exact! lets do it!!

02 September, 07:34
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
I think it will be fun.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 September, 06:46

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
02 September, 05:09
Tally-ho....release the pepe's. thanks for standing up for the kiddos

deborah sidener @debbiedo
02 September, 05:05
It might not go over big but it's true THANK YOU FOR STANDING UP

02 September, 05:11
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
The school board has blocked my emails, I have been saying this stuff for a year. Lived here most of my life, two sons went 13 years each through the system and now serve in the Navy. My wife is a ICU RN and they all think I am crazy. So I'll prove they are right. I am crazy about my 11 year old daughter and her friends and classmates. Love those kids. The adults can all go fuck themselves