Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 September, 04:43
Starting next Tuesday I will be camped out in front of our schools handing out Tony Fauci articles on masking in a vehicle with signs that read " Only child abusers mask children"

Should go over like a fart in church ere in my small NY lib town

Let the games Begin

All POLITICS are LOCAL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
It might not go over big but it's true THANK YOU FOR STANDING UP
05:05 AM - Sep 02, 2021
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by debbiedo in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 September, 05:11
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
The school board has blocked my emails, I have been saying this stuff for a year. Lived here most of my life, two sons went 13 years each through the system and now serve in the Navy. My wife is a ICU RN and they all think I am crazy. So I'll prove they are right. I am crazy about my 11 year old daughter and her friends and classmates. Love those kids. The adults can all go fuck themselves

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
02 September, 05:25
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
wearing a mask outside a sterile area is abuse for everyone, It is proven to do one thing, cause harm to the wearer who is now vulnerable and likely to get bacterial pneumonia. It is a crime to mandate harm. Children are harmed by the mask. Be the swimmer against the tide of clueless order followers. HOLD ON. COURAGE.