⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
01 September, 03:53
I will NEVER align myself with this kind of evil.
These entities can only make their statements through videos, because they would get destroyed in a face to face debate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Corn @Ddmason
01 September, 04:05
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
She looks to be sitting in a nice car while doing her virtue signaling. Perhaps she could sale it, start riding a bike and give the money to those she perceives as victims.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
01 September, 04:11
In response Donna Corn to her Publication
the hypocrisy and double standard 🦬💩 that's comes out of these "opressed" people's mouths are uncanny.

Mac 1331 @cirrus
Its amazing to hear those words come out of her mouth. hear the distorted view of others. Feeling blessed and being grateful is a positive, and can be an inspiration to others to be their best. This is a teardown of anyone working hard, happy, feeling blessed and grateful. I do not accept any weight added to my back from her.
07:39 PM - Sep 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by cirrus in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mac 1331, click on at the bottom under it